Marketing Checkpoint

TrafficWave - TrafficWave.net

gilesensor

Hi all,

This is my very favourite product for two reasons. It's an autoresponder, which we all need, and the 3x10 matrix they have in place for affiliates makes it one of the best payers out there.

If you don't know it, check it out. Here's my link.

http://trackr.leadsleap.com/newmatrixbusters

And thanks for the opportunity, Darren. Great bit of giving back.

• 3 years later...

I too use TrafficWave. Email Marketing is Still King.

The first thing people do when they enter the office is Check their Email (58%).

Social Media, News Outlets, internal Office Networks and other forms of communication all represent a specific demographic. Like Facebook, 90% of daily users are from outside USA/Canada. Instgram 65% of users are age 18-34. LinkedIn is majority age demographic is 30 to 49.

Hereis another one, 3.27% of Americans use LinkedIn. 75% of Americans have at least 1 email address.

One last thought, ... duh. In order to have a social media you must provide an email. Email is King.

Everyone has email, literally everyone. People from age 15 to 65 over 90% have email. Age 65 and up 85% have email.

When they open their email first thing will they see your message?

Now you can learn how to use Email Marketing to your best advantage. Don't Spam people, connect with them. Use email to build relationships and to train and encourage you affiliate downline.

Check my ebook in my signature, 4 steps to cash flow. It is on Email Marketing

George McBride

Best Affiliate Program

Learn More about Crypto:

BitCoinLearnandEarn.gif

Bitcoin Basics PDF

I too use TrafficWave. Email Marketing is Still King.

The first thing people do when they enter the office is Check their Email (58%).

Social Media, News Outlets, internal Office Networks and other forms of communication all represent a specific demographic. Like Facebook, 90% of daily users are from outside USA/Canada. Instgram 65% of users are age 18-34. LinkedIn is majority age demographic is 30 to 49.

Hereis another one, 3.27% of Americans use LinkedIn. 75% of Americans have at least 1 email address.

One last thought, ... duh. In order to have a social media you must provide an email. Email is King.

Everyone has email, literally everyone. People from age 15 to 65 over 90% have email. Age 65 and up 85% have email.

When they open their email first thing will they see your message?

Now you can learn how to use Email Marketing to your best advantage. Don't Spam people, connect with them. Use email to build relationships and to train and encourage you affiliate downline.

Check my ebook in my signature, 4 steps to cash flow. It is on Email Marketing

I have used traffic wave in the past, mainly enticed by the comp plan which as it turns out is unrealistic. I would be surprised if even Brian has a full 3x10 paying him.

But that is not the point of my post, I 100% agree that email marketing and ARs are an essential for IM and to be honest any business on or offline.

I also love the stats and references in every one of your posts (those I have read anyway) George! And the way you provide comparison statistics as well that such as your linkedin to email stat. Very interesting stuff I do wonder about at times but have never bothered to research!

Cheers

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

Author and Owner of 90 Minute Residuals

http://www.90minuteresiduals.com/banner2.png