Marketing Checkpoint

OfferNation - offernation.com

preciousns

Hi guys!

I did a search and noticed OfferNation had not been mentioned in a thread so thought I'd share it.

It's another PTC/GPT style website. So there are multiple ways to earn money.

Some ways to earn include:

• Completing offers
  • Taking Surveys
  • Watching Videos
  • Clicking Ads
  • Online Searches
  • and more

It's free to join, and a good option if you're looking for a site to make some extra money online, 

With surveys you're rewarded with cash, and with the other offers you're awarded with points, which can be converted into cash. I've seen surveys range from $0.54-$1.20. 

The payment threshold is only $1, and pays out pretty fast, so you could literally cash out with them within a few hours. They pay out to their members daily via Paypal, Payza, Skrill and Amazon. 

If you take a look at my website you'll see my in-depth review, as well as my payment proof (so you can be sure it actually pays)

You can sign up through my referral link and get $0.25 to kickstart your account ==> My Referral Link

If you would prefer to sign up directly through the website and also get $0.25 to kickstart your account ==> Non-Referral Link

I hope some of you find the site useful and profitable. 

Let me know what you think, and how you get on.

Steph

P.S. See my first payment proof below. I cashed out a low amount just to make sure it actually pays. (Note: the name on Paypal will show up as 99 ventures. This is because OfferNation is owned by 99 ventures)

http://preciousnewstart.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-01.01.24.png

==>