Marketing Checkpoint

What's Your Best 1 Up Or 2 Up Program?

captkirk

I was a member of All In One Profits. But I didn't do anything with the program because I couldn't get over the idea of giving my sales away.

The membership price is great and the tools are value to the marketers....

If it was a 1 Up or 2 UP program I would be promoting it. :)

It's just a mental block on your part. I don't consider helping someone who helped me by joining, giving away anything (where a one up or two up would be). Why would I want to give any referrals to someone who doesn't help me at all, when I can give them to someone who will continue to PAY ME every month? That's what each one of my referrals does, $10 every month, month after month after month. Sure I am willing to help them, so they will keep doing it.

sig.jpg

It's just a mental block on your part. I don't consider helping someone who helped me by joining, giving away anything (where a one up or two up would be). Why would I want to give any referrals to someone who doesn't help me at all, when I can give them to someone who will continue to PAY ME every month? That's what each one of my referrals does, $10 every month, month after month after month. Sure I am willing to help them, so they will keep doing it.

I'm a strong promoter and grow large downlines. I'm NOT giving away every other sales to someone else. Not happening in this lifetime. :)

The Prosperity Marketing System passes up the 2nd and 4th sale. Personally I think it is an important thing to create leverage, otherwise you have no way to let your downline make sales for you. Passing up a couple customers in order to get many more back in return from your downlines is more than worth it in my opinion.

I agree with you 100% :)

I always look for programs where I can leverage my time and efforts thru the help of others.

I'm a strong promoter and grow large downlines. I'm NOT giving away every other sales to someone else. Not happening in this lifetime. :)

That is certainly your prerogative, but personally my mind is not closed to anything that can further my objectives. I learn new ways to accomplish things every day and some of them were rejected in the past. I hope I NEVER stop learning. Best of luck to you.

sig.jpg

Guest mrclean0325

In any of the programs out there right now, no matter how simple or brain dead they may seem to be able to make money to an experienced marketer - experienced marketers are in the 3% ya know (at least that is what an ad said). I have built large downlines in programs and spent most of my time trying to show them how to do the simple things to get results. It was a losing battle in most cases. If we only had a dollar for all the people we got into our downline and then did nothing we could all retire couldn't we?

If people don't see some money soon, they leave. If it takes them 2 weeks or a month to get that first sale and then have to pass it up, it is usually devastating to them. Takes the wind right out of their sails and they are gone. Sure, it is great to "churn and burn" a downline to make YOU money, but is it really productive?

This is why I stated I use programs where I DO NOT have to rely on someone else to make me money. I will show them but ultimately it is up to them to get with the program. You can burn a LOT of time working with "STILL" people (as old buddy put up in another post) and burn yourself out pretty quickly. I will bend over backwards to help someone who shows effort, those are few and far between though.

A lot of this comes down to the hype and hoopla of "Quick Money, No work, No sales, No recruiting, blah, blah, blah" they expect when they join. We all know what it takes to make this work don't we? There really is sales involved, training, work, money, and LOTS of traffic no matter what the ad says to get them to join. The ones that do something are the ones who are going to "make it work" no matter what.

That is why I really like the program I am in now, GDI Team Elite. I can get sign ups myself; but, through our system we provide the training so our downlines can do the same. It doesn't matter if I get the sale and give it to my downline as I make the exact same money regardless. It is a HUGE boost to them since they are seeing results. So if someone is showing effort and getting traffic - they will get a downline even if they didn't "actually" get the sale or have a real clue what is going on. We teach them to fish while feeding them. In essence; we show them, teach them, give them sales (the ones who show effort, just 1,000 hits per week) which builds their and our incomes too.

To me it is the thrill of taking someone who doesn't know bottle caps from hub caps to be able help them to create their own future and take control of their own lives.

There is no "perfect" system out there, at least I haven't found it. You just have to work the ones that appeal to you and just get it done.

Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it... :P

That is certainly your prerogative, but personally my mind is not closed to anything that can further my objectives. I learn new ways to accomplish things every day and some of them were rejected in the past. I hope I NEVER stop learning. Best of luck to you.

Hi Oldbuddy,

I thinks that it's great that you want to help the people  in your downlines and to grow a large network.

I have been a member of AIOP myself and think that it's a great program...

I have asked other Top Promoters how they felt about the program and they have come up with the same conclusion that I have, they're NOT going to give up their commissions.

Maybe, in the future I will rejoin...

Ad Rotator IEC is by far my best 1-Up compounded Leverage program out there. The system is

low cost, only a one-time $67 for life and the training is not the superficial training that so many

others give. 

You are also paid 100% Commissions

Paid Directly to you. 

You get a Free Domain for life and hosting also.

The ability to change the front page of your website every 30 days if you like.

Free Ebook to give away. Company business presentation tht closes most sign-ups.

We are decentralized meaning , for those who don't know, associated with the main Company

but everything belongs to us. It is totally our business.

Live training every week. 

PS: The only pass-up is the very first one. You keep every other person you bring in. 

http://myadrotatorbiz.com/images/adrotatorbiz468x60.jpg

Ad Rotator IEC is by far my best 1-Up compounded Leverage program out there. The system is

low cost, only a one-time $67 for life and the training is not the superficial training that so many

others give. 

You are also paid 100% Commissions

Paid Directly to you. 

You get a Free Domain for life and hosting also.

The ability to change the front page of your website every 30 days if you like.

Free Ebook to give away. Company business presentation tht closes most sign-ups.

We are decentralized meaning , for those who don't know, associated with the main Company

but everything belongs to us. It is totally our business.

Live training every week. 

PS: The only pass-up is the very first one. You keep every other person you bring in. 

http://myadrotatorbiz.com/images/adrotatorbiz468x60.jpg

Hi Michael,

What's your link to the site?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Wow! Since I started this thread I have seen a lot of 1 Up Or 2 Up Programs that are very popular.

When you see top marketers and owners promoting them it's time to jump on the band wagon are be left behind.

I have joined several of them since I started this this thread.

The latest one that I joined is BestEasyWork.com

Best Easy Work is the first one that I found where you retain and get paid on all of their sales that's in your downline after you qualify.

• 6 months later...

I found this post a little late... almost 1 year searching Google for an explanation of the 1up and 2 up programs. These programs are gold.  My best ones are Easycash4ads, Enviralizer  I add MLMRod and the $1.00 Program system into the marketing mix because they add value to the end user.  The problem with most people who promote these programs is They are selfish.  The programs encourage sharing.

As one commenter stated, most people only get 1 or 2 referrals and they have to sacrifice this money BUT that is your opportunity to take them tothe next level and help them make money.  Program abandonment is real on the Internet, we should not allow it in our programs, help and support are the name of the game.

If someone opts into your program and pays you their money, the time comes for you to HELP them get their next referral and their next referral.  Instad of just talking about sharing leads and profits, I put a program in place to help those people who opt into these types ofprograms to earn cash. People Helping People.  The bottom line in all of these programs is If you help enough people get what they want, you'll succeed in your endeavor.  

Our program takes the marketing element out of the hands of the joiner and we take it from there.  We market for our referrals until they see some cash, of course we profit also which starts a domino affect.  The more money your referrals make the more money you make.. Simple math Massive RE-turns to you and your program.

You can see or program here

That the idea of 'giving away sales' might be unappealing to some, you are probably already promoting programs which pay you 50% commissions.

The only difference between a program where you pass up every other 100% commission and a program where you keep half of every commission is that in the first one there is the chance that some of your referrals might pass up extra sales to you, whereas in the second example all you're doing is giving half your profits to the program owner with no chance of earning anything your referrals make.

Looked at from that perspective, programs like AIOP start to make a lot more sense.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you are my sponsor here, im still thinking to upgrade, but i would like other payment options. my credit card is not international. it only works at our marketplace for now.

Yes, any debit or credit card will work. The membership comes with a 7 day free trial, so you are not charged until after 7 days.