• 2,148 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 June 2016 - 02:34 PM

I am looking for ways to get more traffic to my website,any ideas

thanks for your help

jim

http://www.sfi4.com/16685586

Hi Jim,

I Highly recommend CyberWheelers to generate traffic to your site. It's a complete traffic generating system like the one I used when I first got started. - 100% FREE!

http://babo1.com/be14

#3 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:01 PM

Here's some free ad sites I recommend...

http://www.emoneyspace.com/davepilgrim

#4 john566

john566

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:29 AM

If your wanting to send traffic to your blog ---> SEO, PPC, CPC, PPV, CPM, and Banner Advertising.

If your sending traffic to a landing page with a optin forum then reccomend buying solo ads, traffic exchanges, PPC, CPC, PPV, and CPM.

#5 Gisela Beckermann

Gisela Beckermann

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:36 AM

This is an amazing FREE traffic site also. I can now message 101,324 people in my downline

You should check it out.:

http://quakecity.globalmoneyline.com

Gisela Beckermann

Gisela Beckermann
Tel: +1 (775) 241-8449
imakemoneyeasy.com
P.S. Tired of doing ALL the work yourself? Let me help.
justmorecash.com

#6 aditya

aditya

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:09 AM

A more than 2 years old traffic generating site which has earned me money also.

Every month you get Text and Banner credits, guaranteed 500 visits and solo emails with just one time upgrading to Diamond with $4.90.

What do you get as a Diamond member - Read here

banner%2B460%2Bx%2B68.jpg

RELIABLE bitcoin earning program. Invest, relax and enjoy your earnings.

#7 erikalib

erikalib

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:28 PM

Hi Jimy,

For affiliate programs, online business-home biz etc.. I highly recommend IBOToolbox, it has all the free training you need to market your site to business-minded members & my other 1 is APSense,you get tools to brand your site + a business center page.

I am new here, and I am looking to learn so much from other members + share my 2 cents when I can to let others know what sites are helping me to get exposure to my sites/url's.

Best wishes to all here to get exposure + sign-ups. :)  ErikaLib.

IBOToolbox

My APSense Business Center

My personalized site Savers Delight offers over 260,000 products @ wholesale & closeout costs.  Think of me as your savvy supplier.

33yqsnr.jpg

I also am am member of TCT, helping to maximize PTC earnings with my teammates.

May your 2017 be better than your 2016, Hugs from your friend in NY,ErikaLib.  :D

#8 incomeskills

incomeskills

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:00 PM

YouTube. Nothing converts better than video and the traffic is highly targeted.

And oh yeah, it's free!
NEVER Get Ripped-Off Buying Solo Ads Again!<p> Go to... qualitysoloads.weebly.com

#9 Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:39 PM

If you're short in budget but still want to get visitors on demand, then I've a treat for you today!

http://ad.trwv.net/t.pl/95215/412072

Enjoy!

Bruno

#10 frankjones

frankjones

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:47 PM

I am looking for ways to get more traffic to my website,any ideas

thanks for your help

jim

http://www.sfi4.com/16685586

Have you tried targeted Facebook groups? Advertising in targeted Facebook groups is a free and easy way for marketers to connect with potential customers. It's a great way to get the word out about your offers, especially if you can't budget for other forms of advertising.

Here's what you do:

1. Join 20-30 Facebook groups that fit your niche

2. Use Facebook groups posting software to post a message to each group daily

Here's the key:

You've got to create messages that get people to respond... that make the curious to know more. 

Ultimately, you really want to provide something of value... that's the real key these days. So if you have a personal website where you put up content, you can use software to post a messages to drive traffic back to your content. If you just have an affiliate link that you're promoting, then you'll need to come up with clever headlines and 1-2 supporting sentences (plus your link) that talk about the "benefits" of whatever you're promoting and in that way, you can be adding value to what you're posting.

Hope this helps.

Get niche specific pre-written autoresponder messages and lead capture pages - Learn more >>

#11 Michael Harris

Michael Harris

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:46 PM

I think getting traffic is the easy part. There are all kinds of ways to do that. I believe the more important question should be how to get that traffic to convert into a sales. You could have a million people visit your site and if none buys, what difference did it make how they got there. But if you have only 1000 and you get 30% conversion rate, you have done far better than having the million visitors and no sales.

Getting sales is another topic in itself. But I have learned the hard way that building a list, even a small list can work great and then wash and repeat or continue to build. The amazing thing is that you can have the best offer online, the very best ad copy available, and still not make a sale or build your list. Why? Truthfully because it takes a little time. It has been well documented that it might take the average customer surfing online to see your ad at least 5 times before they even see it. And sometimes even more. So that means that you might have to run that ad multiple times in the same place before it is seen. It's funny, I use to fuss all the time about seeing the same ad 20 or 30 times in certain mailers and exchanges. That is until I found out why I was seeing it so much. And just watch around in here. It took me 10 times seeing Captkirk's fun guppy ad before i decided to check it out to see what it was. Same thing with Darren. I am in a number of his programs. I had seen the ads before but it was the last one that got me and i joined and upgraded. That's how it works. Please don't get me wrong. Every now and then you will hit a home run and be in the right place at the right time but these things don't occur enough to make a real difference.  So, what I do is this. I advertise my offers and once I get them on my list I begin my marketing. Advertising shows off what you have. Marketing tells customers why they should buy from you.

I hope that helps a little. 

#12 dtopmark

dtopmark

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:32 PM

You can use my free system to get up to 25,000 visitors a day on complete auto-pilot ->  Click Here Or The Banner Below.

KG4mk.png

#13 stv77

stv77

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:17 PM

If you want to increase traffic to your website then you are going to love this new free training series from multi award winning SEO Matthew Woodward.

Across 4 videos you are going to learn-

The ranking strategy behind the most competitive niches in SEO

How to take advantage of the most powerful backlink on the planet

How to apply it all to your site

At the end of the video series you will have the knowledge to increase traffic for any website in any niche.

This is the strategy that is behind the most competitive niches in the world.

Matthew also shares the results of 5 sites in 5 very different niches including 1 in the health niche that gets over 2.3 million visits from Google per month.

None of that boring ranking graph stuff either, he’ll be logging into Google Analytics together live to show you behind the scenes.

His training has won a bunch of awards over the past few years and this, is by far – the best content I have ever seen him produce- https://jvz9.com/c/861257/273247

Don’t miss out!

Enjoy =D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: traffic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users