jimyhall

• 3 weeks later...

I know where you can get 50000 ad credits

To your site and 600000 banners featured banners and featured ads for 5 dollars

You use the credits to promote donkeymails

And rotate 4 all and get your money back

And you sit with 600000 ads to send traffic to your site

Aurora ptc site has this probux ran by saskia

I am also active in PTR sites. I am a member of about 80 if them. You must be active to get paid and maintain ptp

I have built up over 200000 ad views

There so far.

You can actually make a profit with some of the ptp and use that profit to upgrade

For more free ads and referrals

To monetize it you use donkeymails ptp no

Minimum ptp rotate 4 all ptp and adhits

Banners

You can also join ptc sites and instead

Of trying to get paid which you probably

Won't you use the money to buy ads and

Promote rotate 4 all

Some of these ptc sites will pay a penny

A click and only want 1 dollar for 1000

Ads

That is 10 Hits to your site for 1 view

Of theirs

They can't pay you though a thousand people clicking for penny's add up big

But you can use the advertising to

Make Money on rotate 4 all

Say you ate real ambitious and find

150 sites and cluck 10000 times a day

Doing nothing nlbut it rmfor 12 hours

You might get 60000 Hits back to your

Ptp link and make about 12 dollars 0lus

How many referrals do you think 60000 Hits

Would gather?

You get 20% off of their work

The top 150 ptc sites could easily drive

150000 Hits a day

What I am messing around with now is finding all the lfmve sites that give

Free mailing credits a month

I hear viral mailers are good at getting

Referrals and I could just use those free

Credits to promote traffic g credit earning referral link

You get half your credits back to use at

Traffic G and a chance to get referrals

Traffic G has 5 level referrals and free

Credit for signups

You can add unlimited ads

Another site that is cool is traffic Rammer

It is a downline builder and coop

Send traffic yo it and get .75 credits

Back plus have your referral link in the downline builder

If you are active in that site and try to

Get your referral link shown it could really gain a downline

I guarantee if some traffic Exchange owners were exposed to the traffic Rammer

Link they would join and get theirs site

Listed

It could get quite active

Make Money With Paid To Read https://www.emoneyspace.com/tguile900

• 3 weeks later...
Use our Viral Marketing Tools for more Traffic

Viral Tycoon is a one-of-a-kind viral marketing platform that allows any small or home based business to succeed by offering a range of powerful tools and features. 

We put in your Free Membership more value than most other providers offer in paid plans. And no other platform can catch up with our low cost Premium Membership when it comes to quality and volume of visitors we send to your websites and affiliate links!

We don't generate bulk traffic of zero value like autosurf traffic exchanges or click-per-click viral mailers. Most of the visitors we deliver are real people interested in your offers, coming from thousands of websites on the Viral Tycoon network

Using our advanced viral traffic system you instantly reach a great number of prospective customers, subscribers or affiliates, and exponentially increase the flow of quality traffic to your websites every day!

Our marketing approach is simple, honest and effective: if our platform lets your small or home based business grow faster with less effort and expenses, then our business grows exponentially as well. That's why we implement only well proven, higher value marketing and income tools that really work, most of them at no charge. 

1. Advertise multiple offers on the best spots

You can promote unlimited number of ads and links on the most visible and valuable space of your Viral Page. In addition to the primary Site of the Day slot, you can simultaneously promote up to 32 ads and income links in the Free Advertising, Hot Deals and Member Promos columns of your Viral Page.

2. Get guaranteed massive member traffic

To activate an account every new member must visit 10 websites advertised on his sponsor's Viral Page. If you have sponsored this new member or you're in the upline of his actual sponsor, this new member will be required to visit your website. It means your ads will be seen and visited not only by your direct referrals, but by your entire downline six levels down! 

3. Interested visitors from your entire six-level downline

Your ads are placed on all the Viral Pages of your six-level downline and are seen by all their visitors. On the pages of your direct referrals your ads are randomly shown on the first spot of the Trending Sites section. On the pages of your 2nd to 6th tier downline your are ads are shown on the next spots of the Trending Sites and Hot Offers sections.

4. Your direct referrals advertise you harder Premium Membership

Your income links will be exclusively shown on the Viral Pages of all your direct referrals in the Trending Offers column. You can promote as many links as you want and up to 16 of them will be show on every Viral Page of your direct referrals at once.

5. Unlimited promotion throughout the entire networkPremium Membership

Have you noticed the golden Featured Websites section in the middle of the front page? Three websites promoted there are sponsored by Premium Members. There're millions of impressions in this section on all the member Viral Pages and they are randomly shared among the Premium Members at no extra charge.

6. One-of-a-kind Downline Builder

There're hundreds of downline builders on the Web but none of them work really well. That's why we developed a downline builder that is completely different. First of all, Viral Tycoon Downline Builder features literally every popular traffic-generating platform on the Internet instead of 5-10 randomly selected. Then, it supports two unbiased ranking systems that help you and your visitors decide, which site to go with. And finally, it is naturally integrated with your Viral Page, which allows your to get more referrals on all of your traffic providers on full auto-pilot.

7. High powered manual traffic exchange

You can get tons of additional visits from Viral Tycoon members with our heavily-crowded 1:1 manual traffic exchange. It is 100% free, so you don't have to pay anything for advanced features, for which other TEs charge you up to $30/mo. You can configure daily and hourly traffic limits, uniqueness and duration of visits, geotargeting and more. You can even rewrite traffic source, so your Google Analytics will show that your site receives traffic from random web pages, social or search!

8. Step-by-step instruction on getting hundreds of referralsPremium Membership

When you are looking for tools and ideas that will allow you to create your own referral network, you find only thousands of worthless articles with general words about Google, Facebook, SEO, blogging, being social, etc. Instead, Viral Tycoon suggests only truly effective tools for getting hundreds of referrals and explains in detail how to use them. Applying these tools daily, you can create you own 10,000 six-level downline in just a couple of months!

9. Unlimited banner impressionsPremium Membership

As a Premium Member you can upload up to ten 200x200 and 728x90 banners that will be rotated on the random basis on all the public and account pages of every Viral Tycoon member. The 200x200 square banner is located in the left column of every Viral Tycoon page and the 728x90 leaderboard is placed in the bottom of every member Viral Page.

10. More tools to come soon

We are working hard to add new powerful tools that increase effectiveness of your marketing, and save your time and money. New free and premium features, options and instructions appear every week. Create your account today to be the first who will benefit from them.

Paid advertising services

Occasionally you may need more visitors, sign ups or sales that your Viral Page can generate. In this case you can purchase quality traffic services from Viral Tycoon or selected providers at the lowest rates on the market.

Viral Tycoon is a one-of-a-kind viral marketing platform that allows any small or home based business to succeed by offering a range of powerful tools and features.

The largest SEO Marketplace on the planet. 

Odd, I'm not getting any credits. Business is good, thanks!

I think they have a minimum you have to surfe each month it's like 50 surfs a week or something similar to stay active. Less for pro members but yeah I get credits every month in addition to what I surf and what I get as a Ultimate Member.

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

Have you tried targeted Facebook groups? Advertising in targeted Facebook groups is a free and easy way for marketers to connect with potential customers. It's a great way to get the word out about your offers, especially if you can't budget for other forms of advertising.

Here's what you do:

1. Join 20-30 Facebook groups that fit your niche

2. Use Facebook groups posting software to post a message to each group daily

Here's the key:

You've got to create messages that get people to respond... that make the curious to know more. 

Ultimately, you really want to provide something of value... that's the real key these days. So if you have a personal website where you put up content, you can use software to post a messages to drive traffic back to your content. If you just have an affiliate link that you're promoting, then you'll need to come up with clever headlines and 1-2 supporting sentences (plus your link) that talk about the "benefits" of whatever you're promoting and in that way, you can be adding value to what you're posting.

Hope this helps.

As I know, if you use an automatic software on Facebook, there is a probability you would get banned. They can now detect every activity you do there. Better be careful about using that one

Since we are on the subject, can some tell me ways to get more traffic? I currently use safelists and TE's for the most part. Would like to get into video, but don't know any software that is easy to use. I have tried social media and have not been so fortunate. As someone mentioned, Facebook is cracking down on all software and group posting. I myself have seen that first hand as my account was suspended for about two weeks or so. I haven't been back since then.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

Since we are on the subject, can some tell me ways to get more traffic? I currently use safelists and TE's for the most part. Would like to get into video, but don't know any software that is easy to use. I have tried social media and have not been so fortunate. As someone mentioned, Facebook is cracking down on all software and group posting. I myself have seen that first hand as my account was suspended for about two weeks or so. I haven't been back since then.

rpsmith please not generalize. Facebook software is scam, but posting manually in Facebook groups working very well.

I was speaking from experience. I did try manual posting. They were deleted as spam with messages from each facebook post.

The reason this happens is because most "affiliate links" or doman sites to many programs are blacklisted from FB. Meaning if you are promoting a site where the domain is blacklisted, its likely then to be deleted. Even using short urls may not help in many cases as the fb recognizes. So its not your fault, but when millions or thousands are promoting the aff links from a certain blacklisted domain, its what happens. 

I agree with you Bruno. But if you  completely change the look of splash page/site and the url it will not happened.

Nope, because you are still promoting the same domain. The best way to work it out, would be if you have your own host and can create your very own promoting pages.