Marketing Checkpoint

GFA Sites - GFA-sites.info (Archived)

davepilgrim

GFA Sites is no longer in operation, this thread is closed.

Has anyone bought the 25 Million Banner Impressions package that's promoted via Payspree?

Here's what the salespage looks like:

http://payspree.com/16515/pilgrimmarketin

I'm always looking for low-cost banner advertising, but this seems too good to be true, and as we've heard many times before, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Nevertheless, wondered I anyone had tried it and what sort of results you had...

http://payspree.com/16515/pilgrimmarketin

Edited by Darren Olander
archived

Well, I was hoping someone would be able to give this site the thumbs up or thumbs down before I spent my $4.99 but since no-one seemed to have tried it and since Troy was awaiting my verdict ;) I decided I'd just pay for the package and see...

So after making payment, I clicked the 'Return To Merchant' button... and was told the page doesn't exist!

Ho hum. Like I said, if it seems too good to be true...

Have emailed seller and awaiting reply.

Well, I was hoping someone would be able to give this site the thumbs up or thumbs down before I spent my $4.99 but since no-one seemed to have tried it and since Troy was awaiting my verdict ;) I decided I'd just pay for the package and see...

So after making payment, I clicked the 'Return To Merchant' button... and was told the page doesn't exist!

Ho hum. Like I said, if it seems too good to be true...

Have emailed seller and awaiting reply.

Thanks for the feed back. I would hate to promote the site and it don't exist anymore.

The seller fully refunded the money within hours of me contacting him but with no note or explanation, and the site is still up in the Payspree marketplace. Make of that what you will...

That's great to hear that the owner refunded your money without hesitation. Maybe the seller was an affiliate instead of the owner.