Marketing Checkpoint

Prosperity Central - prosperitycentral.com

troysavary

One of the problems my iwfe Dayna has with marketing is that she is extremely reluctant to call people on the phone. Her shyness is multiplied when the prospect of calling up a stranger comes up. Through draws held at craft shows and farmers maekets, we gather quite a few leads for the tea business, but she rarely calls back the people she meets. I was searching for a solution to this, some tool that would help her. I wasn't having much luck until one of my ChewTheFatOff upline showed me a system her was using. One of the features is the ability to record a voice mail and have the system send it out to leads gathered. This is perfect as Dayna can now record a voice mail describing the benefits of hosting a party, and have it automatically left on the voicemail of everyone who gives us a phone number, and have them call us back if interested. This one feature alone has sold the system to us. But it does so much more. 

The lead capture page system is great. You can either use the premade lead capture pages, or make your own. You can put prerecorded videos or audio on the pages, or record your own. Leads are placed into the contact manager, and you can customize what information you want to lead capture pages to gather. For example, you can have it gather country, state, etc, and sort the leads by region. If the leads include e-mail address, the system has a built in autoresponder. If you gather phone numbers, you can have it leave a voice mail.

Prosperity central has several tools that help automate your marketing. You get a toll free phone number. You can record an overview of whatever business you are promoting and have that play to anyone calling the toll free number. There is a flyer generator so you could make flyers with your website and tool free number on it, and print them out to distribute. So not only do they help with online marketing, but also offline.

Once you build a team, they can also help you manage that team. There is conference and webinar support. Easily have training calls with your team, without expensive phone bills to go along with it. Also, the premier upgrade allows you to modify the system and pass those on to your team. Record videos presenting your business, and your team has access to them on their Prosperity Central system as well. Make a duplicable system for your team to use.

There is a one month free trial of either the professional or premier level. Test out the tools, then decide if it is worth staying subscribed. If not, there is a free level as well, but without all the features. Go check out the video. It shows all the features, way more than what I have covered here.

http://troysavary.kitchencash.com/join 

Come have a cup of tea with us. Premium, all natural loose teas. Turn your love of tea into a profitable business.

http://daynastea.ca

Hi Troy,

I read your post a few hours ago and immediately knew this program would be a great help to you and your wife...

Only problem was, I'd already put it aside just the other day because I don't do telephone marketing, and it took me a few hours to remember what the program was called