#1 mrclean0325

mrclean0325

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • LocationPA, USA

Posted 09 July 2016 - 03:24 AM

It amazes me how many people fail to take a few extra seconds to make sure they are using the right personalization code in mailers. I do realize most people don't even read them, or care, since they are clicking for credits; but, not everyone is.

Why make this kind of first impression? Why even try to personalize?

If you don't care enough to do a little thing - why would someone trust you for something else?

It is like the people telling me how rich they are going to make me from a Wix site...

Or the person asking how to make money online with "Let me show you how to make 10K" in their signature...

Maybe I am just old and crotchety....just wanting someone to at least try to earn my business...

"I have vision and the whole world is wearing bifocals" :rolleyes:

"Just because it quacks, don't make it a duck..."

Make Money Playing a Free Game on Your Cell?

TE Downline Builder, TE Training, Advertise 3 of Your Own Programs,

and Other Fun Stuff to Make Money All for FREE!

CLICK HERE!

#2 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 1,413 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:15 AM

It amazes me how many people fail to take a few extra seconds to make sure they are using the right personalization code in mailers. I do realize most people don't even read them, or care, since they are clicking for credits; but, not everyone is.

Why make this kind of first impression? Why even try to personalize?

If you don't care enough to do a little thing - why would someone trust you for something else?

It is like the people telling me how rich they are going to make me from a Wix site...

Or the person asking how to make money online with "Let me show you how to make 10K" in their signature...

Maybe I am just old and crotchety....just wanting someone to at least try to earn my business...

"I have vision and the whole world is wearing bifocals" :rolleyes:

Yep, It's very important to take time and make sure that you're doing it right when you send emails.

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) Here...

THE ULTIMATE DOG TEASE - 184,295,840+ VIEWS...

ben2.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: safelists, mailers, email marketing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users