Marketing Checkpoint

Hotcake Buttons/Green Fairy Banners

Two sites which I would love to be promoting but it looks like they have both been abandoned.

I've been trying to contact admin for a couple of weeks now with general queries about commissions payments and have heard nothing back, so it looks like mail is not being monitored from either site.

Shame, because they were both good sites, but if admin aren't replying to support tickets it looks like commissions would be unpaid.

Two sites which I would love to be promoting but it looks like they have both been abandoned.

I've been trying to contact admin for a couple of weeks now with general queries about commissions payments and have heard nothing back, so it looks like mail is not being monitored from either site.

Shame, because they were both good sites, but if admin aren't replying to support tickets it looks like commissions would be unpaid.

I wouldn't promote a site if I didn't get any response from Support. That's a good indication that you might have problems if you had concerns about your commissions.