Marketing Checkpoint

Don't bother with 'Empowr.com'

Hi all,

I just wanted to share my "experience" with a social media business type site which claims the usual crap like 'get paid to post, share etc'

It's called Empowr.com ..  google it and you will probably find numerous complaints. lol

Besides the obvious issue of not being able to contact any admin, they keep you active by claiming that your funds mature daily and after 90 days you can withdraw your money... yep, I have done the 90 day thing before I wrote this.. and guess what.. nothing! lol.. I tried to make a withdrawal and then they start stating that you need to activate your funds by verifying your bank account etc, and they will send a verification code to your mobile phone. Next to the fact that I refuse to give them my bank details (with all the online financial transfer options available today), there is NO option anywhere that asks for your mobile number! lol

Anyway, enough dribble.. just don't bother with these scammers.

Cheers,

Jonny

Hi all,

I just wanted to share my "experience" with a social media business type site which claims the usual crap like 'get paid to post, share etc'

It's called Empowr.com ..  google it and you will probably find numerous complaints. lol

Besides the obvious issue of not being able to contact any admin, they keep you active by claiming that your funds mature daily and after 90 days you can withdraw your money... yep, I have done the 90 day thing before I wrote this.. and guess what.. nothing! lol.. I tried to make a withdrawal and then they start stating that you need to activate your funds by verifying your bank account etc, and they will send a verification code to your mobile phone. Next to the fact that I refuse to give them my bank details (with all the online financial transfer options available today), there is NO option anywhere that asks for your mobile number! lol

Anyway, enough dribble.. just don't bother with these scammers.

Cheers,

Jonny

Hi Jonny,

Thanks for the warning. I'll make sure that I stay clear of them. :ph34r:

I tried empowr.  It was addicting in the beginning and therefore way to time-consuming.  Also when I tried to reach the admin it was a real hassle.  It took some time, but I did get my $ back.  :) 

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to ask about this. Thanks for the info. Seems I have several memberships at Empowr with a few of my email accounts. I guess just clicking the link automatically enrolls you. I don't exactly like that. I have never really looked into it as anything that says my income is rising daily without doing anything just screams fake.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks I joined last week and with my thousands of connections thought this will be good.First day showing $30 but I was doing some research about empwr and came across lots of negative postings and like you some one trialed it for 90 days on purpose and yes hard to get payout.  Why the powers that be allow such scams ???? When this empowr could have been shut down max end of the first 90 days that they mess around with paying out wankers !!!!!!

To Your Sucess
Steve Man :D

Take your marketing to the next level with Referral Frenzy.

http://tinyurl.com/frenzy8048

I was recemtly invited to this by a marketing associate. It did not appeal to me and seems a little complicated.

I still do not understand how a user makes money with the system. But if they don't even pay, I guess that is all the information I need.

Thanks for the heads up!

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

I also joined empower a month back, started doing the posts and everything. On a little research, found a lot of negativity about it and cancelled my account. unfortunately, even after that a lot of my contacts are receiving emails on my behalf to join empower. I think that is really wrong. Once my account is closed over there, there should not be any activity with my name. They are just spamming people using my name!

Earn upto $200 a day.. start with as little as $5!

This is changing the RevShare industry..

https://mypayingads.com/page/landing/2/156807

Its a Scam, it joins you automatically by just clicking the link in mails, and you start receiving, mails from Sponsor, and all sort of spam mails You have earned XX amount, even without clicking anything or doing anything and not even joining. 

The mails continue even after deleting the account.

Better to stay away and dont share any details with them.

• 4 weeks later...

Got sucked into this one in the usual way....clicked the invite email, and that's it...all signed up!

Now I can make $100s daily by posting pics of fluffy kittens :D  Yea right! And I can win at monoply too...

Shame it's sucked in so many good people who think there is real money there somehow. Their messaging system is a real dog, making it virtually impossible to connect with other members who could be good candidates for a real business :(

At least I didn't fall for the "verify your acct" rubbish, which gives them authority to debit "platform fees" whenever they like!

Stay safe people ;)

KaratBars gold...the perfect gift for any occassion!

www.its2ezy.com

It's Easter time at KaratBars...new releases available now.

prd_1457916410_3267006731.jpeg

I got my 4th Payout with empowr

first is $1

second is $100

third is $5

forth is $44

Total is $150

in 3 months

Good to hear you have successfully received payouts. To do so, I believe you must verify your payment processor (PayPal or CC). This then permits Empowr to debit said account for their "platform" fees. Did you make any payments at all, apart from "earnings" at Empowr? Would be interested to know your nett profit. Thx.

KaratBars gold...the perfect gift for any occassion!

www.its2ezy.com

It's Easter time at KaratBars...new releases available now.

prd_1457916410_3267006731.jpeg

Good to hear you have successfully received payouts. To do so, I believe you must verify your payment processor (PayPal or CC). This then permits Empowr to debit said account for their "platform" fees. Did you make any payments at all, apart from "earnings" at Empowr? Would be interested to know your nett profit. Thx.

Dear Solid Ground

Yes i am successfully get my payouts with empowr

and regarding the verify the payment process yes in the beggining i am paying the platform fess and this fess is increasing gradually and my power also increases 

then i saw one option in th settings for the payments option. So, i change the option from paypal to empower earnings and also i decide not to upgrade my power and i select the bronze level which do not have any monthly plateform fees also this limits the daily earning

before my daily earing in empowr is more then $300 which is not $90 to $110

these setting i change last month. 

what about your experiene

Stay away from it!!

They took $33.12 from me for adcredits that I didn't expect and didn't have money in the bank to cover.

I got a full refund, but they only allow that once every 12 months.

I kept going for awhile all the while talking to my success coach.

When I found out that my next month's ad credits would cost $106, I cashed out my early cash out money, got paid and closed my account.

Since closing my account I have had several people in my email list ask me why they are getting emails from empowr and what it's all about....and, I got an email from amazon saying that an email not attached to my account was trying to get into my account....empowr!!

My husband won't listen and get out as he keeps telling me that he has $4000 coming to maturity soon so it's all good.  It's not all good!!  He's already paid in over $1000 (to which he claims to have gotten half of back)  In the meantime the utilities get shut off and such because empowr takes his money.

He's a flaming idiot who won't listen because he's one of those who thinks he is always right.

• 3 months later...