Marketing Checkpoint

Zubee Rewards

Darren Olander

Having the zubee rewards has made me more regular in posting and sending mails. It's a great way to keeping a good schedule!

that's definitely a good way to look at it, the other thing that is very important is to track your results  :)

http://storage.googleapis.com/smarturl-promo-tools/smart180x150.gif

zubees for me is not just the obvious value in terms of market price exchange of the same. It infact gives me discipline in my surfing since I normally tend to follow a routine and hence spread my credits across various sites to give me better chance to earn referrals

Thanks for the insight here.  

So, Zubee collecting isn't about the money you could've received from it, directly?

• 4 weeks later...

zubees for me is not just the obvious value in terms of market price exchange of the same. It infact gives me discipline in my surfing since I normally tend to follow a routine and hence spread my credits across various sites to give me better chance to earn referrals

yes, surfing for zubees does bring about a disciplinary approach to what may end up as a redundant activity.  Now that PayPal can no longer be a motivator to do the discipline, it's difficult to see Zubee hunting as a promotable item to others in and out of the TE surfing "industry"...

yes, surfing for zubees does bring about a disciplinary approach to what may end up as a redundant activity.  Now that PayPal can no longer be a motivator to do the discipline, it's difficult to see Zubee hunting as a promotable item to others in and out of the TE surfing "industry"...

30 days ago I would think that is something to do with paypal but now as I see that paypal came out rampantly on JB's sites for sales and I no longer think it has anything to do with paypal.  Paypal is serious with their business and if they had limited people's accounts they stop all kind of transaction - no withdrawal, no recieving and no sending.

In his newest facebook post he talks of having been sick and now recovering and ready to work on the backlog, I assume mostly taking care of support issues. He seems to think it will take the rest of the year to get up-to-date. Lets hope that's all he needs. Must be a heck of a lot to catch up with. I remain positive for a workable solution early next year.

I thought its worth posting this update here too - this was just posted by John Bell in the main forum at ZZ,  "Zubee Talk": Its in response to a thread, so I've added the link for that. You'd need to be logged in to get the full thread.

Dec 20th, 6:50 AM

Sorry everyone I've been sick in bed for going on two weeks, I'm finally getting better and catching up on tickets but I'm still about a week behind.

Some tips to get your tickets answered quicker would be to not make additional replies as the queue is based on the date of last response so replying puts it back on the bottom of the list, also creating additional tickets on the same issue just slows down all the other responses, if you have a ticket it will be answered as it was received, there were about 300 when I started working on them today.  Hopefully this week I can get all caught up and resume moving forward with all the other lingering problems.  I'd certainly like to have the queue completed by Christmas and we can start implementing new changes for all of my businesses in the new year.

http://zubeezone.com/members.php?mf=forum&d=p&p=81329

"we can start implementing new changes for all of my businesses in the new year."

This situation is beyond ridiculous.  First not one word from JB of how he is going to fix the

payment processor mess with Zubee Zone and now changes expected to all his sites, apparently.

Thanks for the link Clare as I tend to stay away from the major time suck that is the Main Forum.

I must disagree with some posts though.  If you have time to view/post on FB then you can answer

a few support tickets.  

You're welcome Greg. Yes, the forum there is a headache at the best of times and it doesn't help that John insists on posting replies instead of opening new topics when his replies are relevant to the membership in general and not just the forum posters. I keep on top of it as best I can. Its kind of my duty to do that for our team, so to post here too hopefully helps keep our other zubee friends equally updated (though I agree, updates are not coming nearly as fast as they should be).