Marketing Checkpoint

STATS UPDATED

Online since 2010 Herculist.com is among the best, if not the best safelist program out there.

I did a comparison with many of the other popular safelist programs and herculist is outperforming

them when it comes to the number of people you can reach each year and the price you pay. Herculist

has the best alexa ranking among all safelists, the biggest membership, they have more people joining

every month (~300 600/month), they over deliver and the paid options are extremely affordable. 

Right now, as a new herculist email advertiser, you can save a whopping 44.4 55% ($20.00 $50.00) on the yearly

gold membership. This is the best membership option and it allows you to send your email ad to the entire

membership once a day without using any credits. If you decide to view a few of the members email, you

can use those credits to reach an extra 5000 random members everyday.

Your gold membership will allow you to reach a total of 30,460,345 33,413,925 and more inboxes over the year. I can

guarantee you that with this kind of reach you will easily get more leads, more referrals, more commissions

and more sales for whatever you are promoting right now.

If you want to try it out before you upgrade, the free membership will allow you to send your email ad 1000

random members everyday without credits. In addition, you can email more using credits.

All members of herculist can post hercublurbs! Hercublurbs are small html ads that show inside the member

area for all members to see. Each post will cost you 500 credits and you can post as many as you like.

Herculist is a winner and I highly recommend it! 

Click Here To Join Herculist Now

More Herculist Info And Stas:

- Alexa Rank: 66,489 35,473 Worlwide - 24,431 5418 In USA

78135 78448 86,547 Members

Commission Structure

Free Members: 25%

Pro Members: 35%

Gold Members: 50%

Payment Processors

- Tranferwise

- Cryptocurrency

- Bank (USA ONLY)

- Check (CAN & USA)

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have used them in the past and re upped with them a few days ago. This site offers a couple of different methods to use for promoting your site. One is called BLURBS. It is kind of like a bulletin board. It's a free way to promote your site. I have had good results with them. It is one of the best and cost effective advertising means available!

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 7 months later...

Interesting. Before upgrading did you guys see any results from using the free 1000 random members mailer?

I have, make sure you email your ad daily and click some emails to send more using credits. I dont know if you are familiar with safelist pograms but one thing you do before you join any safelist is to create two new gmail adresses. Use these to register as you will receive lots of emails from other members. You dont want to use you primary email to signup to any safelist. All the best  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I have used them in the past and re upped with them a few days ago. This site offers a couple of different methods to use for promoting your site. One is called BLURBS. It is kind of like a bulletin board. It's a free way to promote your site. I have had good results with them. It is one of the best and cost effective advertising means available!

Thanks for your review and I totally agree with you that Herculist is a cost effective email advertising solution. 

it's one of the few mailer sites * I actually ENJOY Using * .

I enjoy it as well! Simple and easy to use!

The upgrades are really affordable. I have an yearly Pro membership, which allows me to mail over 75k members every 48 hours.

Good choice and all the best with your promotion.  ;)

I been using this safelist for years, always delivers.

I'm getting very good results myself by being constant.  Post to as many as I can as often as I can   :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't like Herculist because it is not for free members.

What do you mean stv77?

I mean you have to be upgraded in order to work with Herculist

You can work herculist for free and still get decent results. I did it a long time...  :P

As with most advertising, you have to be consistent with herculist. You can't be spotty or hit and miss. Even if you are a free member, you can still purchase solo ads. Consistency and persistence are the two keys that get results.

Exactly: you have to purchase solo ads.

• 1 year later...

Exactly: you have to purchase solo ads.

You can but you don't have to... 

• 6 months later...

As with most advertising, you have to be consistent with herculist. You can't be spotty or hit and miss. Even if you are a free member, you can still purchase solo ads. Consistency and persistence are the two keys that get results.

Well said rpsmith   ;)

I updated the website stats.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am a big fan of Herculist AND I am a free member (although maybe not for long since they have a $49 lifetime Gold sale on right now) I send out at least 20,000 emails every day through then, but I surf them a LOT and they have some huge bonuses when you surf the emails.

He is right it is hard to compete when I have to surf the site for 20 seconds and gold members only surf for 5 seconds.  My LeadsLeap tracker shows me that most people who are surfing are only there 3-5 seconds but some are there longer. 

Frankly a 5 second surfer is more likely to only be surfing 1 site at a time because things move really fast at 5 seconds.  Lets face it 99%+ of the ads we see we have memorized and 5 seconds is enough time to see if it is different.

I have other sites like SOTAM that give me slightly better results but there is something about Herculist that I just love!  Maybe it is because about once a week I gbuild up enough credits to send to all 87K + members!

Michael Kelly   |    DCDK.Jewelry   |   WireWrap.Jewelry   |   TheFreeJewelryProject.Info

mikes-banner1.jpg

Mikes.Marketing | Mikes.Reviews  |  Mikes.link

• 3 years later...

I am a big fan of Herculist AND I am a free member (although maybe not for long since they have a $49 lifetime Gold sale on right now) I send out at least 20,000 emails every day through then, but I surf them a LOT and they have some huge bonuses when you surf the emails.

He is right it is hard to compete when I have to surf the site for 20 seconds and gold members only surf for 5 seconds.  My LeadsLeap tracker shows me that most people who are surfing are only there 3-5 seconds but some are there longer. 

Frankly a 5 second surfer is more likely to only be surfing 1 site at a time because things move really fast at 5 seconds.  Lets face it 99%+ of the ads we see we have memorized and 5 seconds is enough time to see if it is different.

I have other sites like SOTAM that give me slightly better results but there is something about Herculist that I just love!  Maybe it is because about once a week I gbuild up enough credits to send to all 87K + members!

Hi vedeviatorsum

wooow it's an old comment from 2019 and all informations you said are true .

but now Herculist has changed it's strategy for free members even i you have keys or 100.000 credits you can't reach 87k + members

now free members are allowed to send to 1K And in the next hours to 500 members i think Herculist is died for free members 

Unfortunately Now it forces us to upgrade and that's right because the database is very vaste and large now you get more exposure.