Marketing Checkpoint

diamond zubee coin

psarpit

Thanks for adding zubee coins to the forum Darren (great idea, btw).

Aren't you afraid you will get a bunch of non-helpful posts; people posting just

to get a diamond coin?  Or does this even matter in the whole scheme of things.

I'm thinking that the more activity equals higher Google juice, or does that not work anymore.

Hi Greg, this is an experiment, I'm not committed to keeping zubees here, but I'm hoping it will have a good effect and I will keep them.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Aren't you afraid you will get a bunch of non-helpful posts; people posting just to get a diamond coin? Or does this even matter in the whole scheme of things.

Greg, That's a very good point. I see a bunch of non-helpful posts, people posting just to get a diamond coin.

Plus, I have deleted several ads posted throughtout the forum.

Guest mrclean0325

Greg, That's a very good point. I see a bunch of non-helpful posts, people posting just to get a diamond coin.

Plus, I have deleted several ads posted throughtout the forum.

Personally, I have never seen the draw, or use, for these type of things and I have seen an increase in what the Captain mentions. Of course I don't see the point in Pokemon Go either. It seems whenever there is any kind of incentive to post or click...people will start to abuse it. Some will also go to extremes when there is a "prize" or incentive involved. Over the years I have been a part of many sites where there was an incentive to post or do things where, eventually, the spammers took over and the sites are no longer there. It would be a shame if this happened here. Just my two cents....

I have added the following statement to the Rules:

Users who repeatedly make short posts that are meaningless just as a qualification to earn rewards will be banned from posting. Please make sure that you are making posts that contribute to the discussion.

"Junk" replies will not be tolerated, and I have already suspended users from posting who have been doing this.

My Blog

Darren I didn't know short answers were BAD in general but I always post after looking for something I have

an interest in or know something about.   Are you banning short answers even if you do this.  My answers

are based upon what I have to say about it not done intentionally.  Just don't want to get banned.

OytX5V1.gif

Darren I didn't know short answers were BAD in general but I always post after looking for something I have

an interest in or know something about.   Are you banning short answers even if you do this.  My answers

are based upon what I have to say about it not done intentionally.  Just don't want to get banned.

Short is not bad as long as it is contributing something to the topic :)

My Blog