Marketing Checkpoint

Does Social Media help sales?

felgall

I get 2 sales a day with FB & LinkedIn , I could get more if I wanted to, but the reason I built my business is because I want to have fun, with my family and 10 sales per week working an 1 hour per day allows me to do so.....

My advice dont strike it off your list....

Discover The Single Element That Took Me From Strugling Entrepreneur To Making A WHOPING $4500 In 7 Days!!

• NO PRODUCT
  • NO LIST
  • NO JV'S
  • and NO TRAFFIC.

Heres How I Did It!

Check It Out For Yourself Here !

What do you think? Are some social media better at helping you make sales than others? Which ones work in which circumstances?

For me, social media are the forums that I used before their was a FB, Twitter, MySpace and others.

I became well known for using forums, I was even called the forum king by some because I use to be a member of a lot of forums back in the day.

I have got a lot of signups and made a lot of sales from the forum members and guests that visit the forum.

In fact, I even list the signups and sales in my Program Threads as proof! :)

Well, imagine if your were able to get your cat to drink her milk through a straw while you make a 30 second video of this "amazing" and incredulous feat. All you would need to do now is to promote your new  "How To Train My Pu$$y To Drink Milk With A Straw"  guide on social media with your video as testimony and you will be the first internet marketer to pass the 10 Billion views mark as you rake in untold millions for your 10 Dollar training guide available everywhere online.

• 1 month later...

Social media can be really beneficial for your business and getting sign ups.

The important thing is to brand yourself.

You need to create a following and have a good positive image on social media. Provide useful information to the public as well.

I have found that Facebook really helps me with my business. :)  Best thing is, it's free!

• 1 year later...

I agree with Tommie. Instead of trying to sell a specific product, I show people sites that allow them to sell their products.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

I have sponsored 142 people into WEBTALK. More than half of them come from LinkedIn.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 2 weeks later...

You need social media to improve your business. This is something you must really consider. It is the best place to easily connect with customers and people interested in your business.

If you are advertising your business on them, you need to use Flyers, as this will get your adverts seen faster. It will give it more exposure. You can as well use Groups and Pages posters, especially on Facebook to get your adverts to more people. The more people see your adverts, the more chance of success.

• 3 months later...