Marketing Checkpoint

What is the best PTC

priyotosh

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another establish one since 2012 is fridaypaydays. It's pays every friday if you request it. The minimun is 0,50$. It has the same wall as Ayuwage & Innocurrent and a section of PTC, daily CPC and paid to signup too.

http://fridaypaydays.com/images/signature/16_josemgt4.gif

Fridaypaydays Establish since 2012. Pays every friday. The minimun is 0,50$. It has the same wall as Ayuwage & Innocurrent and a section of PTC, daily CPC and paid to signup too.

Hi priyotosh, well not so much. It has Minute Staff page with four categories: Instant, View, Click and Target.  The target section has more advertisers but you have to qualify for it (I dont remember how much you have to do on the others sections). Other options to win cash are the videos (Virool Video), Daily CPC (vote for fridaypaysdays on some monitors) to win points that you can convert on cash (1 point minimun to convert) and the Paid to click section with a few ads also. Others sections are Paid to Signup and Daily Surveys.

http://fridaypaydays.com/images/signature/16_josemgt4.gif

Fridaypaydays Establish since 2012. Pays every friday. The minimun is 0,50$. It has the same wall as Ayuwage & Innocurrent and a section of PTC, daily CPC and paid to signup too.

• 2 weeks later...

Neobux has higher rate for crowdflower jobs than Clixsense.

Neobux call it mini jobs while Clixsense call it tasks for the same crowdflower jobs.

If you are into these crowdflower jobs (just like me), you better choose Neobux for a better and instant payment.

I dont have any referal in those PTC but I can earn from crowdflower (I'am a level 3 crowdflower and also active rainforestqa tester).

It maybe hard for leveling a new user in crowdflower but It's worth it.

Guys try this PTC advetiseormake.money

Yeah, AOMM is a nice new program with multiple ways of income. Don't know for how long it will stay online&paying but I already got paid twice.

Ptcs are good if you have referrals and upgrade your account and get some rents ref too. dont upgrade if you only will use rented refs.You need both, direct and rented

Never trust on Rented Referrals. They're bots. So it's like giving money to a stranger (admin) hoping you'll get ROI. Imo it's a risky investment.