Marketing Checkpoint

This company's advertising & sharing plans were carefully thought through to provide a mutually beneficial experience over the long term.

With such plans you can't go wrong, because the quality of advertising services you're paying for out-weigh the price. Advertising purchases are delivered fast, and withdrawals are processed within 24 hours.

Share up to 110%

10% Affiliate Commissions

This really is good and quality advertising. Give this one some real attention.

Perfect for promoting new releases, and your other opportunities.

You can use the traffic exchange for free, so there's no reason not to try this one out!

https://traffichurricane.plus/?ref=freetojoin

and you think spammig forums gets you refferals..

Its a carbon copy of trafficmonsoon, and we are waiting until that gets a verdict.. good or bad.. I dont know..

Ive had the best results from trafficmonsoon,  what ever these so called wannabe vigilantee chararcters says what it is..

I hope they come through, because as per my understanding, it not a ponzi at all.. if you really crunch the numbers it sticks as a advertising purchase..

and if it goes sour, its a very bad hit for US entrepreneurs... because if you are from US creating new programs and use PayPal,

Well the signs are that you will not get what you put in those because first PayPal just freezes your money, like its their damn property and i dont see anybody care.. and then complain to the FTC about their clients..   So signs are not so good..

This is not spam...this forum allows this information to be shared...stay off my post with the negativity. This traffic source is working wonders for my business and I thought I would share

The thread is allowed. But it's open for discussions by others good or bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for not checking the rules for this particular board..  Whyeyes, Quite new here..

We all know TrafficMonsoon worked wonders, no reason why a copy of it wouldn't, provided its backed up by the same people..

I believe the owner is the guy who was running the support call center for TM.. Ernie..

You are correct  rasika84....Ernie Ganz is the guy running the new TrafficHurricanePlus Website....The traffic there is almost just as amazing as TrafficMonsoon. Anybody who is familiar with TrafficMonsoon and the Traffic which it provided. ..knows what i am talking about. I am Getting a bunch of leads from Traffic Hurricane Plus. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This site a replica of TM by Charles Scoville.

You can beat the originals since fakes are lurking around the corner

TM is the best .

Charles Scoville remains the BEST

My brother made over $2,000 from TM

Charles Scoville    will resurrects one day

You just may be right...i received some news today that we may have a resolution ...in the next thirty days with traffic monsoon. We will just have to wait and see what the judge says...I wish the Best for Charles Scoville...no ill will...but i would like the money i have Still sitting there....my fingers are crossed that the monies will be released when there is a verdict in this case at traffic monsoon.

• 1 month later...