Marketing Checkpoint

Thrusted sites

plomma

Hi

It is to many sites not paying out there.

Is it a site where i can find a list of honest owners - sites that pay as promised?

Regards

Tommy

To make it Easy Promote all the Top TE's who have been in Business for Long Years as they are Stable and will Pay You on Time.

But if u Want Specific TE which Pays Correctly and has Honest Owners PM me to Know them Tommy as i am more than Happy to Help :).

Hi

It is to many sites not paying out there.

Is it a site where i can find a list of honest owners - sites that pay as promised?

Regards

Tommy

I would join downline builders that offer Traffic Exchanges. I'm sure they wouldn't have programs listed that don't pay the members.

Members of downline builders will let the Admin know about sites that don't pay. :)

• 2 weeks later...

A few things to keep in mind:  Not all sites that do not respond are scams.  The site admin may have had an emergency and given a chance, may respond in a few days. The site may be down for an update. Should the admin have warned you about the update?  That would have been nice. Not being paid?  The problem might be with paypal or payza, etc. Also, the site may have crashed through no fault of the owner and he or she may be working like mad behind the scenes to get it running a again.   Don't rush to judgement. One last thought.  This is an interesting topic and I would like to add that one of the reasons I advertise multiple sites instead of sticking with only one for six months is because of the reasons stated above.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

To make it Easy Promote all the Top TE's who have been in Business for Long Years as they are Stable and will Pay You on Time.

But if u Want Specific TE which Pays Correctly and has Honest Owners PM me to Know them Tommy as i am more than Happy to Help :).

Yes absolutely agree with Sharavanan...if you dont mind can you send me the list that to me at zz profile??

Thanks a lot Sharavanan... :)

Yes absolutely agree with Sharavanan...if you dont mind can you send me the list that to me at zz profile??

Thanks a lot Sharavanan... :)

Sure Hesty! ASAP tonight i'll send it to your by PM on ZZ :).

Hi Tommy. I have my own measure that I apply to sites before spending too much effort toward promoting or earning from them. First, I look at their minimum payout threshold for all members (including free members). Though not necessarily always the case, I've found that often, the sites that people are complaining about not getting paid from are those with a higher than $10 minimum payout. The next thing that I take into consideration is whether I have to request payout. In most cases, I'll avoid promoting or working intensely on sites that insist on this. I believe that sites should pay out automatically once every week or at the most, once every fortnight. Without these two things, I see sites sometimes going into debt because they owe too much money to their members and reach a point where they're not able to pay everyone any more. This is often when "selective paying out" starts to occur. And thirdly, I tend to be wary when sites pay upgraded members a lot more for surfing ( though small cash prizes that are doubled or increased is not an issue).

Are you forge Sharavanan?? not yet in my PM.... :(

Yes agree with Clare... :)  but i can recommend i-pro-x min payout $5 and no need to request, pay every week at friday.. ;)

Hesty First Sorry about that :( .Now i have sent you the PM on ZZ and you have a long page to read lol :).

Don't just read it make use of it.

Thanks for Recommending I-Pro-X to Everyone here Hesty :) .

Hesty First Sorry about that :( .Now i have sent you the PM on ZZ and you have a long page to read lol :).

Don't just read it make use of it.

Thanks for Recommending I-Pro-X to Everyone here Hesty :) .

Its ok Sharavanan i know you so very busy :) ...yay got it that..yes i will use and join some of your list... ;)

Your welcome Sharavanan and thanks for everything you write it...it take so much time...much appreciated :)

I didnt have problems with Ojooo, but I saw that 90% of users are suspended :D

Other thing thats happening is that many offers dont count anymore. When you make offer, like owner for a LifeTime, and its for an example 200 pages surf4cash 5 cents, can you change that after sell?