TopHits4u

Traffic MarketPlace

Lords of Lothar

Dragon Surf

Booming Website Traffic

Website Traffic Hog

Legacy Hits

Click Your Face Off

Each traffic exchange above have pros and cons, some have longer surf timers while other and only 5 to 8 seconds. Some have auto-credit assign while other you have to manually add the credits to your sites. Some have safelist features like sending emails. Most of these you can purchase login ads, but my favorite out of the ones above is Lords of Lothar because it has rpg elements, so while you surf you complete quests and earn currency towards gear which increase stats like surf bonus, Increase loot, and even increase your credits per surf.

I surf at most 150 sites on each traffic exchange im signed up for or added to my favorite te's bookmark. I have surfed 1000 in one day on Lords of Lothar. I would signup to all the above and tab surf them until you reach 150 sites surfed on each and then surf Lords of Lothar independently until you can't anymore. 

Anyways hope this helped and happy surfing

Lords of Lothar

#42 smalpani7

smalpani7

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:26 PM

HERE are the current Top 10 traffic exchanges as voted for by members of Affiliate Funnel

thanx ...this is most reliable, I think

#43 san4profits

san4profits

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:42 PM

No best one I think ! but everyday I surf at 4 TE sites .. especially those which give credits and earn me money !

The one that really earns me steady income everyday !

FREE $10 to join ...

RICHMOND BERKS !

#44 TrafficD

TrafficD

Breakin' Ground

• Gold
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:47 AM

It all depends on what you want from a TE.

If you are surfing for pennies and prizes easyhits4u pays the best,

However, if you want REAL marketers to view your pages, and if you want a site you can earn commissions from by promoting it and be positive you will be paid, then there are very few, BigBeachHits.com and FroggyHits.com are among the best in the World. TrafficDelivers.com is the original Marketers TE and remains an excellent source of signups.

Penny surfers are NOT welcome, those are places for Marketers

Do not be fooled by the nimber of hits you get, I get far more signups from a TE delivering 10 hits a day than ones that deliver 100's.

Serious about earning online? Read the TripleA Plan, 

Warning- Adobe PDF reader needed
http://thetripleapla..._47y7fqplpc.pdf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users