Marketing Checkpoint

My Favorite Mailers- What I think?

lele10000

This year I have just really discovered the use of mailers. For a long time I had no idea what they were.

I finally found out and I have to say i love them. They offer really cool features for the most part.

Most offer the "steal a spot" area. In reality, this nothing more than free advertising for its members but with a twist.

Some of them are offering zubees in different phases.

*Login (silver)

*Weekly activity (gold)

*opening so many emails or purchase. (Diamond)

You also have the opportunity to utilize their websites for your advertising needs on another level.  The paid to click spot is a

really cool way to get people looking at your sites. Speaking of the paid to click are. It also provides an income source that can

be earned while taking care of your advertising.

My favorites are:

*Boxes of Traffic

*Bigfoot Mailer

*Prospect Geyser Mailer

*PG Viral 

*Viral Ad Magnet

*Home Biz Cash Mailer

*Golden Rose Mailer

Note: while all of these do not offer zubees. They either offer paid to click earnings or prizes for reading so many emails in a day.

Thanks for listening and I hope that I shared some good information.

Lisa Epperson

" Keep your eye on the prize and you will succeed."

April Pad Affiliate/Writing Contest

Give The Gift Of Love To A Loved One

This year I have just really discovered the use of mailers. For a long time I had no idea what they were.

I finally found out and I have to say i love them. They offer really cool features for the most part.

Most offer the "steal a spot" area. In reality, this nothing more than free advertising for its members but with a twist.

Some of them are offering zubees in different phases.

*Login (silver)

*Weekly activity (gold)

*opening so many emails or purchase. (Diamond)

You also have the opportunity to utilize their websites for your advertising needs on another level.  The paid to click spot is a

really cool way to get people looking at your sites. Speaking of the paid to click are. It also provides an income source that can

be earned while taking care of your advertising.

My favorites are:

*Boxes of Traffic

*Bigfoot Mailer

*Prospect Geyser Mailer

*PG Viral 

*Viral Ad Magnet

*Home Biz Cash Mailer

*Golden Rose Mailer

Note: while all of these do not offer zubees. They either offer paid to click earnings or prizes for reading so many emails in a day.

Thanks for listening and I hope that I shared some good information.

Lisa Epperson

Viral Mailers are one of the main methods that I use daily without hesitation. I highly recommend them. :)

My best results still come from mailers that are not on the lfmvm script. I haven't focused much at all on any of them lately, because I have quite a lot to do with our Zubee team and there just never seem to be enough hours in a day for everything, even promoting outside of zubee listed sites. But I'm confident that I'll do well by sending mails at adchiever, list joe, state-of-the-art mailer, bweeble, mister safelist and a few others, and my favourites are email hog and guaranteed mails. Global Safelist is a great one with zubees :)

I agree with you all. There are many ways to promote. I do utilize safelists as well and they are great. By the way Clare Brown, i agree that working on zubee collection and all the other promotion aspects does make it seem as though we do not have enough time in the day. I found that funny that you said that. I think that this is a game of balancing and applied efforts alike. Thanks for your feedback.

" Keep your eye on the prize and you will succeed."

April Pad Affiliate/Writing Contest

Give The Gift Of Love To A Loved One

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...