Marketing Checkpoint

Clickbank

peladin

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mrclean0325

Yes, for the most part. You have to wait 60 days for your commission and they will pay as long as you meet the minimum requirement for a payout. You have to have $100 in commission accumulated to get a payout. If not, they start charging a 'holding fee" (can't remember the exact term they use) to your account. So if you meet the minimum, they pay like clockwork. If you don't sell enough to meet the minimum, your money will slowly disappear.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been a member of clickbank for years and have rarely used it.  I do see that most TE's ask you for your clickbank ID and I've wondered why?

I am guessing you can put some of the "products" there in rotation, and honestly it's something I should go do!  Anything that might help my earnings or at least attempt to.

• 2 months later...
I love buying from Clickbank some of their products are well worth the money. I haven't tried the affiliate side yet, but you earn up to 75% commissions I believe. That's definitely worth digging through to find some of the higher quality products and driving some traffic to sites built around the product or niche you choose.

It's time to get traffic that pays! Endless chains of $20 commissions and downline building on autopilot.....WHO WANTS IT?

You can get average traffic, or you can get Lucrative Traffic here and now!

Click here for multiple payment notifications and downline members daily!

Clickbank has been my top income source in my marketing efforts.

I HIGHLY recommend using YouTube traffic (create your own videos or outsource them on sites like Fiverr.

I was able to get up to low for figures a week in 2011 simply by uploading low-quality talking head "review" videos of Clickbank products.

I'd also like to clear up some misinformation in this thread.

It was written by another member that you have to make $100 in sales before they will pay.

That is not correct. You need to make 5 sales from 3 different payment methods before you can receive your first payment. I'm pretty sure this is to prevent money-laundering.

You can also adjust how/when and to what threshold amount you are paid.

For instance, I receive weekly direct deposits, not a check, and get paid out on a minimum of ten dollars.

It's a pretty sweet way to earn online if you ask me. And if you have had trouble making money with network marketing companies and other types of businesses opportunities, especially ones with start up costs and monthy fees I recommend you give CB a shot.

It's Free, except they will deduct $2.50 every week from sales commissions when you are actively making sales.

And they take an allowance of 10-20% of your sales but release it back to you after 60 days. This is to account for refunds.

As I said at the top of the post it has been my best producer out of any other activity. I have been paid thousands in sales commissions.

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

• 3 weeks later...

I use clickbank and promote their products ..You'll reach new readers. But even better, every site that posts your content will link back to yours. Search engines love links from relevant sites and will reward you in the rankings. 75% too as an affiliate

Carter, Tracy D.

• 3 months later...

Maybe someone here can help me.

I used to put clickbank items in my squidoo lenses and I always had an image that would then click to the product.

I am in clickbank and I see no place at all to get an image, just a link.   The links are fine to rotate in the TE's and such or use as a text link but I really was looking for images so that I could find things to advertise on the side bars of my blog.

If anyone can tell me how to find the matching images, I sure would appreciate it!

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe someone here can help me.

I used to put clickbank items in my squidoo lenses and I always had an image that would then click to the product.

I am in clickbank and I see no place at all to get an image, just a link.   The links are fine to rotate in the TE's and such or use as a text link but I really was looking for images so that I could find things to advertise on the side bars of my blog.

If anyone can tell me how to find the matching images, I sure would appreciate it!

Thanks

Two things 1st, Squidoo is no longer available it was taken over by Hub-pages,2nd If you go to the sale page you might find image you can use by using Windows Snipping tool, But check first or take some eye-catching photos yourself and use those, they don't need to be connected to the product you are promoting - just highlight the image and add your link

• 2 months later...

Yes, for the most part. You have to wait 60 days for your commission and they will pay as long as you meet the minimum requirement for a payout. You have to have $100 in commission accumulated to get a payout. If not, they start charging a 'holding fee" (can't remember the exact term they use) to your account. So if you meet the minimum, they pay like clockwork. If you don't sell enough to meet the minimum, your money will slowly disappear.

Thanks for the info. Now I know what to expect.  :)

Are You Pleased With What You See in the Mirror?

Lose 8 to 14 lbs. in 14 Days! Check It Out Here!