Marketing Checkpoint

Welcome Zubee Zones Members!

captkirk

Zubee is also a great marketing and advertising tool as far as getting traffic to your site.

Yep! Since I been collecting Zubee Coins I have joined and surf multiple traffic exchanges which I hadn't done in a long time.

Now, I surf viral mailers and traffic exchanges daily! :)

Thanks for the congrats Greg. I have no desire for the number one spot unless someone else take it from CBBC!!. :)

But, number #2 and #3 better watch their back because I'm coming. :)

Wohooo Awesome Captain...cant wait anymore for that position for your Team...and today i see your high score with 94k more and still run..i think you will break new record today over 100k..Go go go Captain ;)

Wohooo Awesome Captain...cant wait anymore for that position for your Team...and today i see your high score with 94k more and still run..i think you will break new record today over 100k..Go go go Captain ;)

Yep! Currently I have collected 97,658 coins today and I'm still collecting! :)

Hesty I collected 118,212 coins today! My best ever! :)

Hesty I collected 118,212 coins today! My best ever! :)

WTG Captain.. :)  its sounds like profesional collector now.. ;)

The next step maybe now motivated your member at team to doing like you now... B)

Cause the key  is never give up and consistent to collect the best you can every day :rolleyes:

WTG Captain.. :)  its sounds like profesional collector now.. ;)

The next step maybe now motivated your member at team to doing like you now... B)

Cause the key  is never give up and consistent to collect the best you can every day :rolleyes:

I believe in being a good example for others to follow rather they're on my team or not! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Wow  that's great Clare!  May I know how long have you been saving?

Hi Allen :)  I was always trading for cash, almost weekly. I'm like that. I had hardly any balance when ZZ lost paypal. But I have one active power pack, and instead of getting tokens as part of my package, and since tokens are no longer in use, I get a whack of zubees. So this amount is saved up from that, and what I've collected. Normally, on the occasions when I can afford a flag, which isn't as often as I'd like, I prefer to use cash and claim the bonus for the purcash (supporters award)