Marketing Checkpoint

Welcome Zubee Zones Members!

captkirk

Hi Clare I applied to join team Synergy. Sad to hear of loss of zubee collecting enthusiasm due to those changes. Its still a thrill to me! Trading for advertising is more profitable in the long run.

Yayyy Melaney :)  Welcome to your new team. I've sent you some zubees as a welcome gift. Thank you so much for joining us

I have given it a few months, but have decided to discontinue zubees for Marketing Checkpoint. It should expire around March 13th. I am unable to justify the cost versus the benefit. If things change I may be interested in giving it another go. I hope to still be seeing all of you great people who were collecting zubees around Marketing Checkpoint!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

I wonder if marketing checkpoint is in the line of sites that will stop offering zubees.

Not that I will stop coming. I started coming here for the zubees, but what I found is a great community that helps when needed, and a nice mail system too!

I agree with you. Same here I came for zubees but somehow or rather I feel so much at home here reading people experiences. So much knowledge on online biz.  Newbiz like me like this site.  I gathers lots of info here. So even if it does not have zubees i will still be here  frequently