Marketing Checkpoint

Do You Prefer To Catch Fishes With A Net Or Fishing Pole?

captkirk

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Will You Catch More Fish With A Net Or Fishing Pole?

Well, that's an easy question to answer...Right? A Fishing Net! :)

But when it come to advertising online most people use fishing poles instead of a net.

What do I consider a fishing pole? - A single site, product, service, and etc...

What do i consider a fishing net? - A program that you can promote multiple programs at the same time like, Downline Builders, Funnel of sites, and etc...

Do You Prefer To Catch Fishes With A Net Or Fishing Pole?

Down line builders are great, especially if they have benefits that make you look good to your contacts while building referrals in many programs. Like promo codes for example :) (talking now about traffic site downlines).  But I seldom promote dlbuilder sites in traffic exchanges or mailers. In these, I prefer to promote sites individually, with a specific purpose in mind.

I prefer to promote sites individually, with a specific purpose in mind.

Hi Clare, I use a new rotator which allow you to promote a specific site which also give the visitors the opportunity to see other programs that you promote using only one URL.

I have converted most of my main links to the new rotator. You can click on the link or banner in my sig file to see how it works. :)

Hi Clare, I use a new rotator which allow you to promote a specific site which also give the visitors the opportunity to see other programs that you promote using only one URL.

I have converted most of my main links to the new rotator. You can click on the link or banner in my sig file to see how it works. :)

I actually saw it at an ad of yours in Click or Return Email Wizz.  :)

Clare, that's proof that I'm collecting Zubee Coins and posting ads at the same time. :)

Multitasking is an Important Trait and very few do posses Captain like you.

I am too Improving my Multitasking day by day Captain.

I love the Downline Builders Programs like Zubee Zone and Traffic Profit Pro as i am using both now and

will expand soon as they are handy and bring most Profits for Sure in a Short amount of time.

Multitasking is an Important Trait and very few do posses Captain like you.

I am too Improving my Multitasking day by day Captain.

I love the Downline Builders Programs like Zubee Zone and Traffic Profit Pro as i am using both now and

will expand soon as they are handy and bring most Profits for Sure in a Short amount of time.

Yep! Multitasking is one of the keys to success! Most of the sites that I promote point you to other sites that I promote and they also point you to other sites that I promote. :)

Yep! Multitasking is one of the keys to success! Most of the sites that I promote point you to other sites that I promote and they also point you to other sites that I promote. :)

Yes that what i have learned from you Captain and I am doing the Same :).

Thanks Captain.

• 1 month later...

We Always Use The Net Style Of Fishing For Customers, Leads, Clients.....                                                                                                 Check Out Our Website & See What I Mean. http://www.adynamicduo.com/dynamicduo

Great! That gives your visitors a lot of options. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I agree with the fishing parable .... however there is also another side to the fish coin...

You can give the people what they want on your sites but better to teach them how to do it so they can duplicate it and increase your downlines.

( didn't want to use the teach a man to fish thing thought it needs updating in our industry) :-)

• 2 years later...