Marketing Checkpoint

Bitcoin Mining

• 4 months later...

There is most definitely a large amount of scam sites that do not participate in real mining operations.

However, there are a handful of sites that are legitimate. Genesis mining, Hashflare, hash24 are a few of the good ones.

Their sites require an investment to purchase server power from the owners.

I have also found a way to mine Bitcoin using absolutely free software on your Windows PC.

Here is a video I uploaded to YouTube explaining this..

https://youtu.be/iNmbStlkpes

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

My Bitminer.io account balance have been set to minus today. Is it anyone else with same problem?

I would avoid this kind of site. They are scams. They may pay at first just to give the air of legitimacy, but will fold sooner or later. They may suck you in by saying your claims will be processed faster if you upgrade. Take my word for it, it is a scam. I have seen many like this online.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 1 year later...

if you have good hardware on your pc, it can bring in some good cryptonight based crypto.

If you want to try mining, eobot.com is still legit. Its ROI is a loooooong one, 6-21 months and also their ROI is updated regularly as the bitcoin price volatility.

You can get one of their equipment if their operating fee is higher than its income.

There also live chat with other members so you can ask anything there.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It is the process of verifying and adding transaction records to the public ledger (blockchain) for the digital currency Bitcoin.

It is the process of creating new Bitcoin by solving complex mathematical problems. Miners use specialized hardware and software to solve these problems and are rewarded with Bitcoin for their efforts.

• 2 months later...

I prefer crypto cloud mining because using my computer or phone is just inviting trouble.  My hard disk crashed and I had to get it replaced few months ago.

There are many legit crypto cloud mining sites as well as spam sites.  You need to do your homework.  Research and read the reviews before you invest in them.

As a rule of thumb "Invest what you can afford to lose:)