Marketing Checkpoint

Who is making all of the money?

You can make money on the internet, but it's not easy and you have to be very careful. Be sure to do your due diligence. If you do not understand this term, it is important enough for you do look it up in a dictionary!

As most people know by now, there are huge numbers of scams out there, trying to separate you from your money. I hope you are not fooled by the obvious ones that promise you millions in a very short period of time. If you are so naive to fall for that B.S., you have no business using the internet for fast profit. You will end up with fast losses!

Be realistic. Most people do not have the know-how, time, or money to start a new program. If you are sophisticated enough, or know people who you can partner with, you have a chance to succeed on your own.

But, for most of us, we are looking for ways to promote either our own little web sites or the web sites of affiliate programs that we like. So, for these people; you need to know how and where to advertise and how to build a list, if you are so inclined.

Most people are involved in some of the following activities to build their affiliate programs.

1. Safe Lists & Opt-In Lists.
2. Surfing sites & Classifieds.
3. Viral & rotator ads.
4. TEs (Traffic Exchanges)
5. Leads - you have to purchase these.
6. Blogs - very time consuming, but they work to some degree.
7. Bulk Email - where you pay someone and your ad goes on their server. And then there is bulk email stealth software that goes on your computer, but I think it is illegal in quite a few states and spam is never a good idea.
8. HYIPs - for those who want fast returns without doing anything - you know - so called passive income. HYIP stands for high-yield investment programs and the people who get involved with these are high-risk gamblers. Most of these fall apart in time and the majority of the investors lose everything. A few people get out with their profit before the thing collapses. How did they know when to get out? hmmm.

I have been networking for over 20 years and have seen my share of scams. I have lost money. I have made money. Over $250,000 in one MLM. I am telling you that the people who make the most money are the ones who take the time and put in the effort and the money to run their own programs. I applaud them. It is hard work and requires dedication and patience.

I run a small private list Called the "ACTIVE PLAYERS" List. No one sees this list but me. I test many affiliate programs. I look for programs that are new, exciting, exclusive, lucrative and have little or no competition. I join the ones I believe will be successful.

When I find one that fits most of my criteria, I send out a blurb to the people on the "LIST". I usually send an email approximately once per month or every other month.

If you want to be on this list of go-getters, just email me. You will not be contacted by other members of the list and I will never sell or expose your email to anyone.

Prosperous regards,

Martin Levine

Edited by captkirk
Email address removed by moderator

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 2 weeks later...

My wife does. I just work and work and work lol....

Seriously, the ones mastering Media buying.

As it's unlimited traffic!

Got 1 000 000 to spend on ads daily?

YOU CAN!

Why not if it drives in 200$k +/daily in profit

We will blast your offer at no cost if you join our team!

LG offers and any other particular future income streams!

>>>> WATCH THE VIDEO <<<<

I think it is the site owners.  And that's how it should be.  They are the ones who put in the time and the money!

I have been networking for over 20 years and have seen my share of scams. I have lost money. I have made money. Over $250,000 in one MLM. I am suggesting  to you that the people who make the most money are the ones who take the time and put in the effort and the money to run their own programs. I applaud them. It is hard work and requires dedication and patience.

Guest mrclean0325

I have to agree with what has been posted so far, the business owner is the one making the most of the money and it should be that way. Looking at many top income producers in any field you see the product creator is the one making the most money in just about every case. Sure you can make bank as an affiliate, but the product owner makes even more. They are the ones putting their money, time, and effort (blood, sweat, and tears) into their businesses.

The best resource I have found is this one to show you what is involved in start a true business.

https://www.sba.gov/starting-managing-business

Just read this article from Business from Home and it states:

"The average Top Earner in Direct Selling is earning approxiately $20,000 per month / $240,000 per year based on 8,000+ ranks and 500+ distributors are making $1+ million a year.Below distributor earnings are based on our Confidential Top Earner Form, public sources, conventions, up and downline information and are estimated due to the dynamics in pay plans.  The top MLM earner is frm onecoin and is estimated to earn over 4 million per month.  Dexter Yaeger  an Amway distributor. is on the list of the top 100 and he is at $1+million per month.  The money is out there.  People are using the Internet to increase their MLM/Networki Marketing business at an incredible rate.

Other advertising sources include:

1. Video marketing
  2. Article Marketing
  3. Phone Blasts
  4. Postcard marketing
  5. Social Media Marketing 
  6. Pay Per Click
  7. Classified Ads 
  8. Solo Ads (from reputable provider)  

No, marketing online is no joke, it can be time consuming and expensive. Advertising the wrong business can be devasting after you spend the time energy and your resources promoting it.   It is simple to check a business out before you commit.  Do a Google Search.  Can you find information on the owner and a real location for the Business entity.  Check out the Reviews that the business receives.  Be cautious of these because one of the major ways that "Wealthy Affiliates use to market their business is by writing "Reviews" but in many cases these reviews will give you something to think about BEFORE you spend your hard earned money.  Just my 02 cents.

It seems a lot of the "negative review" sites link back to Wealthy Affiliate.

I also notice that a lot. Most people write "Review Scam" blogs and then redirecting the readers to Weatlhy Affiliate as the only one that works.

Putting others down just to get higher is a low strategy used by people who lack security...seems there are many out there..

• 1 month later...

It seems a lot of the "negative review" sites link back to Wealthy Affiliate.

That negative review is one of the strategies that Wealth Affiliates teach their members.  It makes you think you can take their advice with a grain of salt because it is of course biased.  But review sites get a lot of notice and rank well because they always mention

programs and individuals who are trending or getting a lot of responses.