Marketing Checkpoint

I just joined Herculist as a paid member

Thanks for the hint about new safelists, Maria. I will look out for them. I have been a pro member of Herculist for a while but have been disappointed by the response. I am thinking of running some give-aways as an incentive for people to subscribe to my website newsletter and was wondering if this sort of thing may go down better than advertising affiliate programs on safelists?

You're welcome, Sue!

• 2 weeks later...

I get very little response with Herculist.

With the Herculist GOLD membership they have the option to go on vacation but are still able to send to the entire database.

I imagine that reduces clicks and viewing emails big time,

RE: (Put vacation mode to "On" if you would like to send mail, but not receive it.)

I see no problem with letting members turn mails off (not receive) if they choose, otherwise you are sending to members who never open or read the mail anyway, they just let it go to their mailbox and then delete all without opening them. In the case of spending credits, that would be a total waste of credits to send to people who will not read the message anyway.

The problem with herculist is they have never cleaned up their list, so you are sending to tens of thousands of users who have probably not opened any mail for years, this makes it look good before you mail to it, and then you realize it once you receive few clicks from that amount of members. The other problem is their lack of cheat protection.. I suspect their site is abused heavily by cheaters, and obviously bots have no intention of joining what you are promoting and only hurt your results further. With these combined factors, the value of actually clicking for mails there is very low.. so they likely have trouble keeping users active.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 2 years later...

Herculist has better traffic then all other safelist and the biggest membership. Check the stats!

If you have an upgraded membership and you are not posting daily, how can you expect results.

You have to be consistent. I know I like herculist.

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I upgraded for a little while years ago didn't get much from that.  I quickly downgraded but thats just me.  I would rather have a system going

on first before I upgrade in something. So I know its going to pay off.  If you are upgraded you want to start utilizing the affiliate program right

away.

william browsers post about hooklist sounds good I'd go there first and then upgrade for sure.

OytX5V1.gif

• 5 months later...

In my second year now as a gold member. Like the mailer and like the commissions  :D

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 2 years later...

they already have gold lifetime upgrade for U.S.$50 i guess, that's a good buy everyday promotion is so good.

Tried Herculist as a free member in the past and works pretty good... Get a lot of mail though Whew! As a pro member now I can mail every 48 hrs to 61,000 + now http://herculist.com/members/index.cgi?raintowers They also have an affiliate program so give it a try eh?