Marketing Checkpoint

referrals

smalpani7

After joining more than 200 TEs just able to get a handful of referals. Please guide me how to get easy referals

I would also like to know how to get easy referrals! :)

First it depend on what you're promoting, is it free or paid?

I get easy referrals by offering others what they need and want...Free Advertising!

And then there's our team with Reality-Networkers.

They give out referrals from the top-down.  I can train you how to get even more.

It's $0 up front, but after 14-days of simple instructions, it's $25 to start earning through the system.

The good ones who start earning on the team, they do not wait for the 14 days to end to act.

Wanna join us?

What helped me to find out which mailers are performing the best I found out about Tested and Proven. They have stats of programs performances.  This is a FREE advertising tool to get referrals in these programs. It works great for me and has provided many signups in various programs.

Take a look:   http://testedandproven.biz/splashpage.php?splashid=10&rid=530

H.R. Walker

You don't say what it is you're promoting... are you promoting TEs within TEs or are you using the TEs to get referrals into a different kind of program?

If you are promoting other TEs then you need to be using splash pages that really grab surfers by the eyeballs and make them WANT to join the site you're promoting, even before they've seen the main page!

If you're promoting a product or MLM opportunity or basically anything that might require the surfer to read about the offer, think it over, maybe spend a little cash, then I'd recommend using a simple squeeze page. Most TE surfers are focused on one thing when they're surfing - generating traffic to whatever it is THEY are promoting. Grabbing their email via a squeeze page means you can let them read about your opportunity or product later when they're not so focused on surfing and might therefore be more responsive.

Either way, I would ditch most of those TEs you've joined. Just use and promote the best ones that give you the greatest returns for your surfing time and/or the biggest conversions.

Guest mrclean0325

The first question you need to ask yourself is what is your focus? If it is growing referrals you need to devote all your resources to this task.

The easiest way I have found is to use a downline builder page of some type to get referrals. Even if it is one you make up yourself on a free host like blogger, Wix, or similar. Many of the TEs also have a splash page builder like EasyHits4U and Click Voyager you can use for the same thing. Just put clickable banners with your affiliate link and just say something like, "These are my top free traffic sources" and just advertise it in the TEs and mailers. This way you can show multiple ones at a time and not waste credits trying to show them all separately. You can also use one of the many advertised that have the most of the ones you are a member. You should also have your affiliate stuff in each and every TE downline builder you have, each TE should have one.

This also depends on what you are focusing on. If it is to grow a downline to get credits and commissions, just advertise the downline builder link. If you have another program, alternate days advertising each of the links. Just have all of the links authorized in each TE and then when you start to surf, just put have the one you are using that day activated and assign credits to it. Or don't use the "auto credit" and just assign credits to what you want to advertise that day when you are done.

You can also build a list and send out an email weekly with your top TEs for results and use your affiliate link. This way you can tell your list why it works so well for you and give them a good reason to join.

Again all of this depends on what you are focusing on. Trying to spread yourself too thin will leave you with no results. You can also follow what you see others doing and just advertising one TE. If you have your info in the downline builder, you may pick up a few referrals to others this way. Granted the ones you see are being advertised from the owners in most cases, but is still a good strategy.

If you just get one sign up per day, that is 365 in a year. With referrals, at least in my personal experience, most will not do much if anything and you need a lot to get any meaningful results. TEs aren't rocket science, yet many who sign up do nothing at all in them and wonder why they are not working for them. It does have to be built and it is not fast unless you surf a lot and show the link a lot. I tend to not look at the money aspect (commissions, upgrades, and such), but the credits I won't have to spend my time working to get.

• 3 weeks later...

After joining more than 200 TEs just able to get a handful of referals. Please guide me how to get easy referals

Smalpani7,

Simply put...you need an effective sales funnel. 

This way you don't have to promote all 200 TEs that you've joined - you just promote the funnel. 

Make an enthusiastic effort (daily) to "fill your funnel" and over time your referral base expands. 

Nothing new about it but the plan is quite ingenious. 

And then there's our team with Reality-Networkers.

They give out referrals from the top-down.  I can train you how to get even more.

It's $0 up front, but after 14-days of simple instructions, it's $25 to start earning through the system.

The good ones who start earning on the team, they do not wait for the 14 days to end to act.

Wanna join us?

I just understand their concept

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...