Marketing Checkpoint

zubee zone payment crisis

psarpit

I agree, there's no cash payment crisis anymore at ZZ.

It's a very sad day for those that joined ZZ for the cash payments for collecting Zubees.

Perhaps no longer a payment crisis but Zubee Zone remains in crisis mode; even if JB doesn't want to recognize that.

As members leave since cash is not coming back, the owners will (and are now!) cancel subscriptions due to low activity,

and then ZZ is placed on life support until JB mercifully pulls the plug.

After all, what is the surfer's incentive to collect zubees now?  Sure, I could trade them for credits/banners/textads but I

am already earning those while surfing to collect the coins.

The best thing that came of this whole mess is that our team is planning for the future, with or without zubees.

guys accept it or not cryptocurrency concept is there for atleast the coming few years.just we have to adjust as per market scenario. My team was prepared in advance as already I had fore warned them with JB  not releasing fund even near christmas. slow answer to support tickets was another indicator.

anyways time for big teams to evolve over and above this zzone concept.

guys accept it or not cryptocurrency concept is there for atleast the coming few years.just we have to adjust as per market scenario. My team was prepared in advance as already I had fore warned them with JB  not releasing fund even near christmas. slow answer to support tickets was another indicator.

anyways time for big teams to evolve over and above this zzone concept.

Not sure what crytocurrency has to do with Zubee Zone.  As I see it, John can pay members but chooses not to pay the fees.

We all know what I am talkingabout and your team also talks about crypto currencies.Fact is that Jhon dosn't want to pay members and is using advertising credits as a bait to entice Te owners to stick around with him .Time to look beyond zzone mate and cryptocurrency is the next booming thing as Te's concept start fading

The biggest problem in all of this was a lack of transparency/communication from JB over the last 3 months. There has been very little communication, then suddenly 'no more converting zubees to cash'.

Terrible situation. He handled that so badly. The question is why. If he really wanted to scare away people who were only in it for cash, then surely allowing members to cash zubees for the last time would be a fair way to do it. But, as mentioned elsewhere. I know that he'll make the new system work regardless, even if on a smaller scale to start.  And now already, the hint of being able to trade zubees for upgrades and other things on partner sites is appealing to some.

At first I thought that he sent everybody PayPal payments for all Zubees collected through the 1st week of November, but I guess that only applied to people who were constantly converting them to cash each day. Do you think a lot of people were not converting them to cash and missed out? It would be fair to allow everybody to still convert to cash based on your unredeemed Zubee balance as of November 8th.

I've heard him say more than once, something along the lines of "people will always come and go". And this, at the times of changes when people have complained. But after this 3 months of keeping both partners and members in the dark (intentionally or not?), may have pushed this philosophy of his too far. This will not easily be forgotten. The big question in my mind, is, Was he really ill as Neil suggested in Zubee Talk? or was he intentionally bringing ZZ to its knees, for him to rebuild. I don't buy that he assumed that people were still collecting for the contests and pleasure of picking up coins.

It's still "fun" to collect them, and it's awesome being part of a team that is supportive.   I strongly feel that the zubee cost to trade for credits or anything else in the marketplace are outrageously high, but that's coming from me, a person that never has been a "high roller" in ZZ.  I've always just collected as I surfed with the exception of when teamies threw in a lot of flags and my bonus % was high.  Then I went to zubee list sites and went down the list to collect all I could....but not joining more sites just to collect.

Although there is no longer going to be cash value for the zubees which is disappointing at best, if JB actually gets the option to trade them for upgrades at decent sites I will be happy. Just trading for credits is not much of an incentive though as surfing the sites to get the coins already adds credits.

We all know what I am talkingabout and your team also talks about crypto currencies.Fact is that Jhon dosn't want to pay members and is using advertising credits as a bait to entice Te owners to stick around with him .Time to look beyond zzone mate and cryptocurrency is the next booming thing as Te's concept start fading

I agree that cryptocurrency will not end soon but don't understand the relationship to Zubee Zone.  JB said no so that's it.

As far as TE's fading, not a chance.  They were around many years before ZZ and will be here as long as people want to

advertise to as close to free as possible.  Same goes for safelists/viral mailers.

At first I thought that he sent everybody PayPal payments for all Zubees collected through the 1st week of November, but I guess that only applied to people who were constantly converting them to cash each day. Do you think a lot of people were not converting them to cash and missed out? It would be fair to allow everybody to still convert to cash based on your unredeemed Zubee balance as of November 8th.

Missed out - sitting at 49.7M presently and only increasing.  Haven't surfed in a week but still claim login and mailer coins.

To show how bad ZZ is now, I spent a whole 28 minutes yesterday claiming coins and ended up #10 for the day.  Yes,

I have a decent bonus (~400 or so) but that just goes to show that few people are even trying these days.

JB hasn't really explained what the reason is for not being able to offer a zubee to cash conversion. It's his program so there is no reason why he can't, but if was going to that he should have made the change straight away last November.

I don't get it either.  One excuse after another with JB.  I thought the whole point of him getting his Payza account verified

was so payments could begin again.  Apparently only for HIS payments.

I've heard him say more than once, something along the lines of "people will always come and go". And this, at the times of changes when people have complained. But after this 3 months of keeping both partners and members in the dark (intentionally or not?), may have pushed this philosophy of his too far. This will not easily be forgotten. The big question in my mind, is, Was he really ill as Neil suggested in Zubee Talk? or was he intentionally bringing ZZ to its knees, for him to rebuild. I don't buy that he assumed that people were still collecting for the contests and pleasure of picking up coins.

When JB states "people will always come and go" I'm pretty sure he is referring to lose a few - gain a few, not the mass exodus ZZ

seems to be experiencing.  Not just users either.  I see a lot of owners bailing but not many (any?!) new owners to replace them.

Without the owners, ZZ is dead.

My "please of picking up coins" is about to shift from zubees (no value) to btc (much but fluctuating value).  I'm blessed to be on

a team that is well versed on this also.

Although there is no longer going to be cash value for the zubees which is disappointing at best, if JB actually gets the option to trade them for upgrades at decent sites I will be happy. Just trading for credits is not much of an incentive though as surfing the sites to get the coins already adds credits.

I see this 'upgrade' carrot as just another ruse to keep users collecting.  Well, until all owners are gone anyway.  How many millions

of zubees for this upgrade and how long will this take to collect?   The prices for credits are already ridiculous so imagine how many

it will take for an upgrade.  One owner has already voiced her concerns around the marketplace issue.

Maybe its just me, but it seems every action JB takes is all about HIS pocketbook with no regard for the future.

Watching how this ZZ mess is playing out, if you are not a member of one of JB's other sites, would you join any of them?  I'm not so

sure I would seeing how shifty JB has been on ZZ.  I'm not seeing a whole lot of credibility as of late, which is unfortunate, as I thought

JB was one of the owners I could trust based on my past experience with him.

I think he's just choosing what new payment processor(s) to use. Some of the community doesn't like Payza too much.

I think too many people remember Payza as Stormpay and got ripped off by them. I know I did. It will be a cold day in hell before I give them my business again.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

I think Payza used to be called AlertPay. There were a lot of scams on Stormpay though.

You are correct. My bad. But the same thing still applies. I had some business going through Alertpay till they froze my account and stole my money. They never gave me a reason nor did they respond to any of my support tickets.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 2 weeks later...