Marketing Checkpoint

zubee zone payment crisis

psarpit

it can happen to any website, I tried to have good servers in order to avoid any issues…

But sometimes people overload your website getting traffic, and other issues which are out of the owner hands sadly! :(

Do you think most popular traffic exchange programs are hosted on dedicated servers or VPS hosting?

Do you think most popular traffic exchange programs are hosted on dedicated servers or VPS hosting?

it depends to the owner, if they don't use a dedicated server they will either share a dedicated server.

Which one they use most, I really can't say… To each his own I guess.  :P

all I know, you need to spend a bit of money and have a good server if you want your site to be functioning when there's a lot of traffic. ;)  

banner2.jpg

it depends to the owner, if they don't use a dedicated server they will either share a dedicated server.

Which one they use most, I really can't say… To each his own I guess.  :P

all I know, you need to spend a bit of money and have a good server if you want your site to be functioning when there's a lot of traffic. ;)  

banner2.jpg

Very interesting. There's quite a large jump up from $29.99 per month to $175 per month. I wonder at how many active members surfing each day the $29.99 shared server starts getting overloaded.

• 3 months later...

Perhaps no longer a payment crisis but Zubee Zone remains in crisis mode; even if JB doesn't want to recognize that.

As members leave since cash is not coming back, the owners will (and are now!) cancel subscriptions due to low activity,

and then ZZ is placed on life support until JB mercifully pulls the plug.

After all, what is the surfer's incentive to collect zubees now?  Sure, I could trade them for credits/banners/textads but I

am already earning those while surfing to collect the coins.

The best thing that came of this whole mess is that our team is planning for the future, with or without zubees.

John Bell is a scammer - I have added him to my list of known scammers.

I have also listed all his sites as scams - due to zubee zone.

I rarely misjudge someone. I truely believed he was honest. You can read my previous posts in this thread where I defended him.

With great sadness, I must admit I was wrong about John Bell. I am rarely wrong.

The last time I was wrong about someone was Jon Olsen when his nerdbux.com became a scam. How long ago was that?

Hi Joe :-)

I'm not going to argue with you. I've known and admired you for some time, and I respect your opinion.

From my side, I still won't believe John Bell to be a scammer, and I don't believe that the trust and faith that so many people had in him was unfounded. He spent many years proving his worth as an admin. What happened with him and his business must have been devastating to have caused him to throw everything, including his reputation into question.

Still, I also will no longer defend him. How can I defend a man, who can no longer even step up in his own defence?

Keep well, it was nice to see your post and know that you're still around :-)

He never lost his Paypal account like some people did. Or alot of people did.

Honestly, he just had to take it OFF one site. I had to take it off several sites (and keep it off them still to this day) that they listed to me. But after taking it off, they lift the restriction almost immediately, and then you can resume normally like sending payments or receiving payments.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

John Bell is a scammer - I have added him to my list of known scammers.

I have also listed all his sites as scams - due to zubee zone.

I rarely misjudge someone. I truely believed he was honest. You can read my previous posts in this thread where I defended him.

With great sadness, I must admit I was wrong about John Bell. I am rarely wrong.

The last time I was wrong about someone was Jon Olsen when his nerdbux.com became a scam. How long ago was that?

Nerdbux was never sold, it was given away to Jeffery Johnson apparently - money due and all.

He never lost his Paypal account like some people did. Or alot of people did.

Honestly, he just had to take it OFF one site. I had to take it off several sites (and keep it off them still to this day) that they listed to me. But after taking it off, they lift the restriction almost immediately, and then you can resume normally like sending payments or receiving payments.

Yea unless you got permanently banned like me, then you can't do anything and they freeze your money for 6 months, still waiting to get mine released :(    But we persevere, and still going strong...

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Yea unless you got permanently banned like me, then you can't do anything and they freeze your money for 6 months, still waiting to get mine released :(    But we persevere, and still going strong...

Yep, they banned me too and I'm still waiting to get my money from PayPal.

But since I been banned, I have NOT missed PayPal at all. Most of the veteran marketers have been banned from PayPal and using alternate payment processors which was great for me because I was an upgraded member in most of their programs.

Since I'm NOT with PayPal, I don't have to worry about all their silly restrictions that didn't make sense to me anyway. :)

Awww I didn't know you two got permanently banned :( 

But like said above, there are so many other processors now.

...I've been studying the crypto lately and I really really think it is still at it's infancy, so alot more will be coming through that way!