Marketing Checkpoint

Stellar Hits - warning

Clare Bowen

Stellar Hits is back, seems to be the same owner. I will continue to warn people, because there are plenty of good and honest owners that deserve the support of our community. We gave him a second chance, and he scammed us and was vulgar and rude after that. No more chances from my side.

Did James clean the database again?  I can't login this time around, not there is really reason to with no zubees.

But then the same can be said for a great portion of sites that used to participate in Zubee Zone.

James did state he would be back once his disability check cleared and here he is for round 3 (that I know of).

The site is hosted with a popular LFMTE hosting service.

Easy enough to report fraudulent activity to the host and/or registrar to pursue further action.

I'm not a member, but if you have a vested interest or loss, you can easily report any fraudulent business to:

a) registrar

B) host

c) pay processor

Any of the three can easily cross-check prior activity for a domain/owner.

Just an idea folks.

Follow me =>  KurtHilliard.com

Easy enough to report fraudulent activity to the host and/or registrar to pursue further action.

I'm not a member, but if you have a vested interest or loss, you can easily report any fraudulent business to:

a) registrar

B) host

c) pay processor

Just an idea folks.

I know of one member that went to PayPal with this issue.  She purchased a lifetime subscription (I believe) and James

shut down the site the very next day...wiped out everything.

PayPal actually found in James' favor.  Not sure how they came up with that decision - threw a dart at the wall or something.

I would love to write some honest and frank splash page text for Stellar Hits...

• Join the site,
  • Buy an upgrade,
  • James closes the site (it's all your fault for not spending more money),
  • James opens the site again,
  • Find that your account has disappeared, and
  • Repeat.

So, to be on the safe side, you need to remain a free member? :)

a) registrar

B) host

c) pay processor

Just an idea folks.

Thanks for the tips Kurt. Its really nice to see you here in the MC forum :)

I just received an email stating that accounts was restored.  :blink:

I got the same email. It took me a few days to get around to it, but I logged in and found everything as it was before the first database "wipe out". Upgrade, referrals and credits, all there. I don't think I had any commissions ever. All I did was convert all the credits in my account to banner imps and assign them and then log out.

It seems that James is getting the backing and support of some of the members of the CTP team he's with.

Its a game with some of this 'flash in the pan admins".  Sometimes it seems like they have their game planned out far before the sudden shut down. Ive noticed if an admin starts up some new gig, and strikes up talks about a health issue, family issue or server problems, they are about to scam the membership.  The scenario never fails.

468x60.gif

I truly hope he got his act together for his members sake. But I would not trust the site to be there for more than a couple of months before the next email saying he has to shut down until his check comes unless people spend money on his site. I will not spend any more money there and caution others about doing so.