Marketing Checkpoint

Stellar Hits - warning

Clare Bowen

So, after all this, any recommendations to sign up with stellar hits, or should i wait, or?

So, after all this, any recommendations to sign up with stellar hits, or should i wait, or

Yes, I think that these days people are quite careful about what TE sites they recommend. We've had some surprises recently as I'm sure you know. I'll stick my neck out though. This is a proactive owner who has Stellar Hits both as a VTG league site and a VTG diamond site some days, like today. There are frequent cross promos and also CTP sub game bombs scheduled. So it will be an active site at this rate, and I've never heard anything but good about the owner. My own communication with him once in the past, showed him to be very helpful and accommodating.  So I'll say go for it :)

Under the new ownership of Dewayne Goodwin, Stellar Hits is looking very healthy.

Hi Tommy :)

I know you're answering Edward, but I'm curious, and its always good to know if there's a problem, so, may I ask your reason for saying that please?

Yes Tommy, please explain why you don't recommend any investment of money.  

Unfortunately such a statement brings up quite a number of questions that i hope you're prepared to answer with evidence...