#21 xiqual

xiqual

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:49 AM

Hi there, fellow marketers.

Appealing image (related to niche) plus right copy text will always deliver.

That means: if you are into adult product marketing, you'll better push for gorgeous images :)

#22 topviralbiz

topviralbiz

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:55 PM

I agree that a picture can be an advantage but at the same time if I know the person or have seen their face "around" than that is also a trust thing

#23 market101

market101

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:46 PM

I agree. Pictures are important. You have all heard the phrase "A picture is worth a thousand words".  If that's true, and I believe in that concept, then I do not have to have a picture + 1000 words.  Waste of time.  Most marketers don't want to waste their time reading all the words.  Grab their attention with a picture and a few CHOICE WORDS and then send them to your website or your capture page.  You are excited about your new program and you have already sent your ad to your warm list of friends and associates and NOW you are advertising to strangers.  Most of your ads are going to strangers - you don't know what they like, what they're looking for or anything about them. So don't waste your time or theirs with minutia.  After the picture and a short summary, Send them directly to your website.  Let the website do the selling.  Your job is to sponsor - sponsor - sponsor - sponsor - sponsor - sponsor - sponsor - ....I could go on, but I have to go sponsor a few  B)

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

#24 cristinz

cristinz

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:42 AM

The late Doug Williams used to say that other people can copy your logo or design, but your face is unique to you - you own it.

#25 AnnieDiamond

AnnieDiamond

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:58 AM

Personally I won't buy from "faceless" people, an avatar is fine as long as it's consistent across all platforms but a blank space is a no no for me....

#26 Fitzoboy

Fitzoboy

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCaribbean

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:46 AM

There's always pros and cons for every situation. I feel more confident dealing with a face than none or even just some obscure image. I would want to believe that most people would also. Then again, there's no guaranty that this is your actual face. But branding yourself requires consistency, so if you're aiming to be successful, your image must follow you around the internet.

#27 lele10000

lele10000

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationDallas, Texas

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:57 AM

For me as an individual I have been reaching out to others on how to build your brand.

I have determined in talking to others there is a common denominator . All have the somewhat same thoughts.

If you are not showing your face. You are not going to build to the max capacity. Just like some feel that freebie chasing

is not the best way to go in some aspects of your business. while I do not feel that you have to spend a great deal of money. There

are some cost associated with a functioning business. 

Long story short. If anyone plans to grow their business. Your name has to be placed with your face. 

Thanks for reading

Lisa Epperson

Working to build an empire that will benefit me as well as others.

" Keep your eye on the prize and you will succeed."

http://www.affiliate...m/ymp/lele10000

http://www.calculati...ic.com/?rid=603

#28 Kamilla66

Kamilla66

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:04 PM

I am not a fan of most mail to thousands sites, click sites, surf to earn, etc. I found Marketing checkpoint by accident but enjoy some of the discussions and learn from the posts. I am one of those rare individuals who actually read the incoming advertisements that show up in my email box.

Most of these ads are in the same vein, advertising mailing sites, etc. But one think I can tell the faceless advertisers is that there is NO WAY I would purchase anything from you if you are not willing to post your picture.

I think a lot of people come to these sites just to be able to advertise their programs, but I don't care if you are giving away a $thousand dollars$, I click off the site as soon as I see that your picture is missing. With the technology that is present today, no picture means you must be either ashamed of the program you are promoting or you are hiding from something... either way I would not be interested in joining your program.

Just my .02 cents.

Agreed

#29 wittyguyftl

wittyguyftl

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationFort Lauderdale, FL USA

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

For a long time I wouldn't post a pic, only my pups, but I do think it adds value, weather good or bad, people get to know you

#30 vginasands

vginasands

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:37 PM

If an old woman will post her picture online What would prevent you from posting a "real picture" An avatar is cute but it still kind of hides the real you.  If people want to post a "fake" picture then there is a real issue. There is a level of trust we have to believe that the picture people post is of them.  If you just absolutely don't want people to see your face what would be the reason for that?

In the online world, you have to be transparent to some degree.  If you want to be anonymous, then online marketing is probably not for you.  

At the same time I trust you until you prove yourself untrustworthy, I would have a problem doing business with someone who is afraid to show their face.  Just my .02

#31 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:46 AM

I just this morning have earned a $18 commission from a new sign up from my "homemade" personalized banner of email-hog B) 

Proud leader of the Team Synergy

banner-1485858209.png

#32 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:49 AM

Its such a poor design too lol. Its a very nice person to join me on that banner.  You can smile, but no laughing, okay? :lol:

banner-1332741319.png

banner-1485858209.png

#33 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 1,697 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:15 AM

I just this morning have earned a $18 commission from a new sign up from my "homemade" personalized banner of email-hog B)

Congrats! Did you have your picture and name on the homemade banner?

#34 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:25 AM

Congrats! Did you have your picture and name on the homemade banner?

Yip, its that one that I posted in the next reply :P  Thanks Tommie :-)

banner-1485858209.png

#35 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 1,697 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:03 AM

Its such a poor design too lol. Its a very nice person to join me on that banner.  You can smile, but no laughing, okay? :lol:

banner-1332741319.png

Well, I disagree, It's a very professional looking banner to me. :)

The person that upgraded, are they on your ZZ team? Or a member of ZZ?

#36 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:11 PM

Thanks Tommie :-) I hadn't thought of that because I didn't recognize the username, but yes, a member of ZZ :-)

banner-1485858209.png

#37 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 1,697 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:08 PM

Thanks Tommie :-) I hadn't thought of that because I didn't recognize the username, but yes, a member of ZZ :-)

Who at ZZ don't know you? Everyone there should know the #1 Team Leader! :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users