• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Shane Harrison

Shane Harrison

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:47 PM

I've been browsing this site a lot and I've seen a ton of great opportunities posted. Thanks to everyone for providing great information because a lot of what has been shared here has really helped me.

To add my contribution, I thought that I should share this bitcoin faucet with you guys. I haven't seen this site listed here even though it has paid out steadily and the minimum withdrawal is fairly low. 

Here's a quick article I wrote to explain how to use it.

Step #1: Create a Bitcoin Wallet

The first step is to create a bitcoin wallet. After you have some place to send your bitcoin, signing up at this faucet site is very simple.

Step #2: Sign Up

Sign up for FreeBitco.in here: http://freebitco.in/?r=245660&tag=marketingcheckpoint

By using the link above, you'll be eligible to earn an ADDITIONAL PAYOUT of bitcoin as my referring account disburses some of its earnings to referrals.

In addition, once you're signed up, you'll be given a referral link of your own which you can use to recruit additional freebitco.in users for even higher faucet earnings!

Make sure to add your bitcoin wallet address and select the auto withdraw option for your account. This will send the bitcoin to your address every time the amount in your account exceeds the minimum threshold.

Step #3: Earn Bitcoin

Once you're on the site, simply click the Roll button to receive your bitcoin payment to your freebitco.in account every hour!

screencapture-freebitco-in-1480626137654

When you've reached the minimum withdrawal amount of 0.00030000 BTC, you can cash out your payment if it is set on the auto withdraw option to deposit your earnings to your bitcoin wallet automatically. 

screencapture-freebitco-in-1480625663958

(1 Satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC i.e. hundredth of a millionth BTC)

Step #4: Claim Your Rewards

screencapture-freebitco-in-1480626495747

Every time you Roll, you'll also receive reward points which you can exchange for prizes. I like to use my reward points to earn even more bitcoin on each Roll.

Step #5: Other Features

The site also offers other features, such as a Lottery & Multiply BTC Game. However, I just consider these features as something extra to try for fun. Mostly, I focus on doing the Rolls since I am quite busy with my daily work activities.

So that's it. If you'd like to give it a try, I think that it is worth it. It only takes a few minutes a day and you don't really have to put much effort into it to earn bitcoin.

Let me know what you think and I would be really grateful if you use my link to sign up:

http://freebitco.in/?r=245660&tag=marketingcheckpoint

#2 Allen Tan

Allen Tan

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 25 December 2016 - 12:01 PM

Thanks for your info, I joined  your link but it doesn't recognised my bitcoinwallet address which is already confirmed.

#3 Shane Harrison

Shane Harrison

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:10 AM

If you go to the FAQ page on the site, there is a contact form where you can contact the owners of the site. Maybe try that or try generating a new address for your bitcoin wallet? Hope this helps

#4 Allen Tan

Allen Tan

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 26 December 2016 - 01:37 PM

Thank you.  I will not change current  bitcoinwallet  because its good for other sites.

#5 sablja75

sablja75

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:36 PM

thanks for info

#6 leiana777

leiana777

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:42 PM

This site is one of the most old bitcoin sites. its really easy to use, and also a trusted one. 100% recomended! =)

#7 pf4edward

pf4edward

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:36 PM

Thank you for the heads-up.

#8 sablja75

sablja75

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:59 PM

it is great site, there are so many scam sites in btc area also

#9 whyeyes

whyeyes

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 05:39 PM

i try to always check into this free bitcoin source every hour for my chance to win bitcoin...great site to collect free bitcoin.

#10 donald555

donald555

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:08 PM

This site is not new to me

I have cashed out  last year to my bits wallet.

thanks for supplying the information.

#11 aditya

aditya

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:16 AM

Good site. I like the auto share system here.

banner%2B460%2Bx%2B68.jpg

The Best Reliable Program that I like

#12 pf4edward

pf4edward

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:01 AM

as far as bitcoin wallets go, i'll still recommend

THEY won't report your income to the IRS...

#13 Allen Tan

Allen Tan

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:22 AM

How do you cash from the bitcoinwallet to  your  pocket?

#14 smalpani7

smalpani7

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:59 PM

earlier it was zubees, now suddenly everyone is talking bitcoins???

#15 aditya

aditya

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:24 AM

How do you cash from the bitcoinwallet to your pocket?

There are bitcoin trading sites where you can buy/sell bitcoins. Once you have sold bitcoins and got regular currency, you can transfer it to your bank/credit card. There are lot of buyers who can directly pay you and buy bitcoin from you but deal only with trusted people. There have been instances where money was sent but bitcoin were not transferred and vice versa.
Coinbase is a reliable site. You can open an account for free. You will have a bitcoin wallet where you can transfer your bitcoin and then buy/sell it there. Click here to visit site.
Hope this answers your querry.

Edited by captkirk, 05 March 2017 - 04:59 PM.
Link removed

banner%2B460%2Bx%2B68.jpg

The Best Reliable Program that I like

#16 Allen Tan

Allen Tan

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:55 AM

There are bitcoin trading sites where you can buy/sell bitcoins. Once you have sold bitcoins and got regular currency, you can transfer it to your bank/credit card. There are lot of buyers who can directly pay you and buy bitcoin from you but deal only with trusted people. There have been instances where money was sent but bitcoin were not transferred and vice versa.
Coinbase is a reliable site. You can open an account for free. You will have a bitcoin wallet where you can transfer your bitcoin and then buy/sell it there. Click here to visit site.
Hope this answers your querry.

I had an account at coinbase. The problem is that it always sent message "Authorize New Device. It looks like you're signing in to Coinbase from a computer or device we haven't seen before, or for some time. Please click the confirmation link in the email we just sent you. This is a process that protects the security of your account."

I am using the same computer and after received email then another note " Country Not Supported"
Coinbase does not currently support buys in your country. Subscribe to our blog to be notified when we add support for your country!

I had open many times and the same emails repeating. And for that reason I am not working on any bitcoin collections.seriously, I may waste my time and maybe will not be paid. Its hard to trust people that we do not know. online. Thank you so much for your info Aditya. Its good to collect as much info doing a little collection as a process of learning.

#17 Allen Tan

Allen Tan

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 14 February 2017 - 07:09 AM

earlier it was zubees, now suddenly everyone is talking bitcoins???

We have many friends here that we can learn from about bitcoins.  Just to take the opportunity to learn, collect and to cash wnen we could. And more thanks to MCP for allowing us to discuss about it here.

#18 pf4edward

pf4edward

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:38 AM

How do you cash from the bitcoinwallet to your pocket?

If you use my recommended, they'll send the funds to your PayPal account.

It's all on their main page.

Edited by captkirk, 05 March 2017 - 05:03 PM.
Link removed

#19 ajay_dce

ajay_dce

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:47 AM

anyone here into mining bitcoins or crypto currency. i guess it uses lots of system resources and really heats uP the CPU?

#20 rovidoc

rovidoc

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 03:53 PM

Great topic, thanks for sharing the info!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bitcoin faucet, freebitco.in, freebitcoin, bitcoin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users