Marketing Checkpoint

whyeyes

Profit Glitch is a fully automated income system that is
powered by the bitcoin blockchain.

No recruiting required to earn passive income.

If you do like promoting, you earn 50% up front commissions
on TOP of the passive bitcoin income!

https://profitglitch.com/?ref=whyeyes

• 3 weeks later...

Profit Glitch is a scam!

Allen, so quick to judge. lol

Just because the site states "With Profit Glitch, there is nothing to download, install or do. All you need to do is activate your Profit Glitch System and start earning" doesn't necessarily mean its a scam.   :rolleyes:

With some research I discovered PG is a Bitcoin miner.  First issue for me: Please don't fall for the 'free to join' crap, the cost for account activation is $97 minimum; the more you pay the higher return earned (as I understand).  Secondly, one reviewer stated there is a 30-day refund policy but support is nonexistent.  Not sure how you get your refund when noone is home.

Could be for you, just not for me.

Allen, so quick to judge. lol

Just because the site states "With Profit Glitch, there is nothing to download, install or do. All you need to do is activate your Profit Glitch System and start earning" doesn't necessarily mean its a scam.   :rolleyes:

With some research I discovered PG is a Bitcoin miner.  First issue for me: Please don't fall for the 'free to join' crap, the cost for account activation is $97 minimum; the more you pay the higher return earned (as I understand).  Secondly, one reviewer stated there is a 30-day refund policy but support is nonexistent.  Not sure how you get your refund when noone is home.

Could be for you, just not for me.

Greg I am not jumping to conclusion..  My good friend is crazy over  bitcoin collection. On  30th Dec 2016, he  visited me to ask me to join it.  He had paid $97 on 29 Dec 2017.  He is so excited and he asked me to join  his link that very night.  I told him I want to wait for his first payment that is only  3 days away  but he never receive any payment to his paypal and neither did he recieved  his second payment that is supposed to be on the 5 January 2017.  On the 7th January 2017  dispute to his credit card and until now he did not recieve  the refund and the bank say  the credit card people  is investigating and  have to wait until 52 days.. There is no reply from support and finally this is shown   Bummer. It looks like the help center that you are trying to reach no longer exists.

And this is found from badbitcoin.org  "Profitglitch.com Ponzi's don't make profit, they make victims, and they make a crime. 12/30/16 "

Well  Greg I am just trying to alert friends and you can carry on to earn with it if you are so confident that it is legit. lol.

Greg I am not jumping to conclusion..  My good friend is crazy over  bitcoin collection. On  30th Dec 2016, he  visited me to ask me to join it.  He had paid $97 on 29 Dec 2017.  He is so excited and he asked me to join  his link that very night.  I told him I want to wait for his first payment that is only  3 days away  but he never receive any payment to his paypal and neither did he recieved  his second payment that is supposed to be on the 5 January 2017.  On the 7th January 2017  dispute to his credit card and until now he did not recieve  the refund and the bank say  the credit card people  is investigating and  have to wait until 52 days.. There is no reply from support and finally this is shown   Bummer. It looks like the help center that you are trying to reach no longer exists.

And this is found from badbitcoin.org  "Profitglitch.com Ponzi's don't make profit, they make victims, and they make a crime. 12/30/16 "

Well  Greg I am just trying to alert friends and you can carry on to earn with it if you are so confident that it is legit. lol.

Thanks for the info Allen.  I'm sure it will be useful for others looking into it.  I do hope your friend gets his money back.

Also thanks for the badbitcoin.org link.  Disturbing that the 'good' sites are so few while the 'bad' sites page seems to scroll forever.