#41 Wealthyjob

Wealthyjob

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:27 AM

Iam currently using easyhit4u sites.

Any reliable information about this site

I am using it for years also, I can say that I got some leads from this sites :)

#42 Mbridges

Mbridges

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationButner, NC

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:51 PM

I use it for the easy splash builder and easy  rotator

I surf easyhits 4 u on and off. I've resorted to just using the rotator And splash page builder because the timer is too long. My credits are also consumed quickly! At first I was surfing for credits and they were leaving fast so I thought maybe I was surfing too slow so I bought credits and discovered they just go too fast.I too get the message about running out of sites and I'm not sure how that happens if the sites are supposed to be rotating, but I just use the tools now.

Free members (Freebers) Earn Too! Ready To Collect Multiple $25 payments to Google Wallet? No Selling, No Talking, No Hassles. Upgraded Members Earn on Freeber Sales! Click For Information!

200zdqv.gif

#43 Edhimself

Edhimself

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:56 PM

EasyHits4U is one of the oldest and prolific traffic exchanges for posting your opportunities and offer's.

It has and still continues today in providing quality traffic and building your referral lists. I give EasyHit4U a two thumb up  ;)

Ed.

#44 miraclesatwork

miraclesatwork

• Bronze
  • 1 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:27 PM

I have found EasyHits4U to be very generous so money isn't always the only answer. I click for credits on MANY TE sites and I think Easy Hits 4U makes it work for me and they reward my hard work. Lots of connections there, too.

1st time responding here!

PJ Zito

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users