Marketing Checkpoint

Lets Be For REAL, Online Marketing Is NOT for Everyone...

captkirk

Hi Fellow MC Marketers and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Online marketing is NOT for everyone. If you have been doing it for a while maybe it's time to throw the towels in and just forget it.

Save yourself from:

• Headache
  • Frustrations
  • Pity Party
  • Blaming
  • Thinking that everyone is a scammer
  • This is to good to be true
  • Spending money that you don't have
  • Can you really make money online
  • Etc...

Yeah, just get a j.o.b. somewhere and just work for "the man".

Online marketing is a billion dollar business.  The tools are in place to use it... even for gratis!

But we all know (don't we?) that in order to make cash, you must put cash in it.

we've tasted both sides (cash in vs. gratis), and the law of attraction still appiles.  

Amazing.

Hi Fellow MC Marketers and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Online marketing is NOT for everyone. If you have been doing it for a while maybe it's time to throw the towels in and just forget it.

Save yourself from:

• Headache
  • Frustrations
  • Pity Party
  • Blaming
  • Etc...

If you go into marketing with zero expectations, and only the will to learn, you'll be right as rain lol :)

The problem most people have is that they thing online marketing is some kind of a magic pill.. They think they'll go in and money will start raining on them! The truth is that earning money online is just as hard is doing a job, especially when you are just starting. It can be more rewarding if you learn how to do it right and stick with it..

Earn upto $200 a day.. start with as little as $5!

This is changing the RevShare industry..

https://mypayingads.com/page/landing/2/156807

True it's not for everyone, but if you hope for expanded success in your business (ANY one) using the internet is wise. 

Using the online world of advertising provides you with a whole lot of leverage.  ;)

Sure, one can take it completely OFFline, or foolishly rely solely upon word of mouth, but you'll be doing your business an injustice. 

The actual question should be, is entrepreneurship/self-employment for everyone. Certainly not. Employer paychecks can become quite comfortable and lead to damaging complacency. 

...and if you're not yet ready to quit at least stop complaining with, to, or around others...the negativity is highly contagious. 

You see it more often than not - those that aren't ready for the commitment tend to get bitter pre-maturely...as though blessings come overnight. 

As I see it ---  We need to be realistic. Most people do not have the know-how, time, or money to start a new program. If you are sophisticated enough, or know people who you can partner with, you have a chance to succeed on your own. But, for most of us, we are looking for ways to promote either our own little web sites or the web sites of affiliate programs that we like. So, for these people; you need to know how and where to advertise and how to build a list, if you are so inclined. There is a short synopsis on this blog sit.

http://sensible-marketing.blogspot.com/

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

I for one, didn't want an online business I just want a way to earn money

I wanted everything for Free, but found myself Spending Money on stuff I had no idea what to do with

It wasn't until I found out what it really takes to make money online and Doing what the training taught

That I realized it takes consistent work promoting and treating the whole thing as a BUSINESS and not a quick fix

I own a website as mentioned in my profile and am also one of the 75 Live monitors on regular duty

As frustrating and difficult Internet Marketing can be at times, if I went out and got a "real" job lol, it would be just days before I started working on specs for a new money making website.

To me, having to answer to someone else day in and day out is the biggest nightmare I can imagine living with.

Online marketing isn't for everyone, but it is for me.  :)

• 2 months later...

I think that everyone has the same opportunity online and that's it a level playing field for all.

The best thing that newbies can do is to model the success of real marketers that actually doing the work themselves.

I don't care for fake gurus and experts that I have never seen doing any of their own promotions other than telling you how much money they have made.

The net is loaded with REAL veteran marketers that you can model to get the same or similar results! :)

Yeah, just get a j.o.b. somewhere and just work for "the man".

Online marketing is a billion dollar business.  The tools are in place to use it... even for gratis!

But we all know (don't we?) that in order to make cash, you must put cash in it.

we've tasted both sides (cash in vs. gratis), and the law of attraction still appiles.  

Amazing.

It's not just having the ability to "kick in some cash" to make money online. That surely doesn't hurt... but IMO most marketers fail because A) they don't treat online marketing like a real business and B) they don't have the skills for success. Many folks come online thinking that making money is somehow easier and it's not. A real marketer wears many hats and they are good at many things. The average affiliate is lacking in those areas.

Get niche specific pre-written autoresponder messages and lead capture pages - Learn more >>

• 2 years later...

Save yourself from:

• Headache
  • Frustrations
  • Pity Party
  • Blaming
  • Etc...