Photo

What are the Best Traffic Exchanges with Fast Timers?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 Atiyyeh

Atiyyeh

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:43 AM

Sir traffic has a 6 second surf timer

#42 Atiyyeh

Atiyyeh

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:48 PM

Traffic Center is a new with 2 second timer sometimes

#43 Leonid

Leonid

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:11 PM

I use PARADOXTRAFFIC, the timer till 10 seconds.
Just for joining as a FREE Member, Give bonuses:
200 Website Hits
200 Banner Hits
200 Text Ads

#44 Howard Wachtel

Howard Wachtel

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:42 AM

I really don't care about the timer at a TE, I am more interested in whether free members can earn commissions, so that I can earn enough to upgrade.  Have you noticed that on the "FAQ" page of a TE when it launches there are two questions which nobody will ask?

#45 Matt Koshko

Matt Koshko

Do Good!

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

I really don't care about the timer at a TE, I am more interested in whether free members can earn commissions, so that I can earn enough to upgrade.  Have you noticed that on the "FAQ" page of a TE when it launches there are two questions which nobody will ask?

In most cases, those 2 questions are there by default. Most of the Traffic Exchanges operated don't have updated FAQs, simply relying on the out-of-box content. Could those operating the Traffic Exchanges put some TLC in to the content? Absolutely, but it's only a small percentage who've gone above and beyond the basic script.

Hustle. Do everything in your power to reach beyond your goals.

#46 Walter Latty

Walter Latty

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:41 AM

WOW! Now my head is spinning.  I used to think fast timers were good, but now having listened to  you (the experts), I have to rethink my surfing :-) As a novice, I have to confess that I have gained some insights from your discussion,  thank you.

#47 anamartins

anamartins

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:36 AM

The gentleman behind domainshouse (reply no.19) is my husband and he/i want to ask your apologize for his opinion on HitLeap. It is true that HipLeap is the faster on timer but we took serious lessons with that. For example the faster it was Google Analytics and other trackers and counters counted a bounce rate near the 100% (less than 5s on site) what is a bad thing for every websites that want traffic first and mainly a good ranking on page views that means money in the pocket (it is a hard work however).

#48 anamartins

anamartins

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:45 AM

I totally agree with Howard. I always start as a free member (first reason is if i pay a lifetime or a yearly membership and verify later that was a bad investment i just lose money not earn anything except a bad experience). Those websites that have ridiculous commissions or even a 0%) are losing customers and most probably customers that will pay for an upgrade on future. They lose them forever. On more than 20 websites i started as free and now i am a piad member. In the meanwhile i had time to learn how they work on a daily basis. The same thing for sites that just give you 5 credits for surfing tryint to point you for buying credits. Wrong. A website must give you at least 10 credits or even more.

#49 Steve Man

Steve Man

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:39 PM

TS25,LiveTrafficNetwork, and Traffic Splash

To Your Sucess
Steve Man :D

Take your marketing to the next level with Referral Frenzy.

http://tinyurl.com/frenzy8048

#50 gnye224

gnye224

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:50 PM

Personally my fave is Legacy Hits. They also have a PTC and Ad Coop.

#51 gkozy1

gkozy1

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBritish Virgin Islands

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:02 PM

My favorite with the shortest timer is Traffic Marketplace. I also like Mobile Views because you don't have to be logged in to surf and you can surf on a mobile device. 

#52 gkozy1

gkozy1

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBritish Virgin Islands

Posted 17 March 2015 - 11:25 AM

By surfing 10 - 15 different TE's everyday, you will end up surfing at 70 - 150 traffic exchanges every week. This is based on 7 days. Now you don't have to do this all 7 days, adjust it to fit your needs.

Learn how to effectively utilize traffic exchanges to your advantage by clicking HERE.

#53 HelenWebb

HelenWebb

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:36 AM

Sorry Sean  I have fast timers because of my back. 

#54 digimm

digimm

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:00 PM

I have been trying and looking for the best way to do this traffic stuff , at first i did 10 at once with hitting the keys CTRL+TAB for the next window and so on till i reach 100, but lately i don`t feel like it i so for a couple of days i have found out a new way on 2x3 little window screens in chrome with a little APP you can download and if you have a wide screen you still see the sites really good at once on your whole screen ! i have been using this method just now for a couple of days and its better for me for now on but my top 3 are easyhits4u/hitlink/trafficadbar and the other 3 is random 

Join over 500.000 people with the world’s leading hashpower provider

#55 Shon Jimenez

Shon Jimenez

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 10 posts
  • LocationCorpus Christi, TX

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:55 AM

I have several that I like, including my own of course. But I used to surf so many that I wasn't making any headway. Then I followed the advice of someone who is making money and upgraded in 5 or 6 that I like and am now making a regular income, not by surfing, but referring people to TE's. I don't surf as much because I buy credits and use them to build my own TE's and list.

Since changing the way I use TE's, I have found it to be a better experience. The ones I remained a free members I don't get much out of as far as results. The ones I upgraded in, I do see results. I get about 100-150 referral emails every week. Out of those I get 5-6 a week who upgrade or buy credits earning me a commission. These numbers do not include my own TE's results, which are higher because I own it and get a lot of new members each week.

To me it is better to spend $30 a month on upgrades and make back 2 or 3 times that in referrals than to keep spinning my wheels clicking. I know no one wants to hear it, but it takes spending money to make money. 

If anyone is interested I am giving out 100,000 XP each week at Social Viral Profits.

Have a great weekend,

Shon Jimenez

Even Free Members Earn Cash at Social Viral Profits and Paranormal Traffic.

#56 John Bell

John Bell

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:17 AM

I have several that I like, including my own of course. But I used to surf so many that I was n't making any headway. Then I followed the advice of someone who is making money and got upgraded in 5 or 6 that I like and now I am making a regular income, not by surfing, but referring people to TE's. I don't surf as much because I buy credits and use them to build my own TE's and list.

Since doing it my friends way I have found it to be a better experience. The ones I remained a free members I don't get much out of as far as results. The ones I upgraded in, I do see results. I get about 100-150 referral emails every week. Out of those I get 5-6 a week who upgrade or buy credits earning me a commission. These numbers do not include my own TE's results, which are higher because I won it and get a lot of new members each week.

To me it is better to spend $30 a month on upgrades and make back 2 or 3 times that in referrals than to keep spinning my wheels clicking. I know no one wants to hear it, but it takes spending money to make money. 

You've figured it out :) 

I'm glad that your friend was able to help you "See the light"  ..what you explained is in a nutshell the exact same thing that is focused on in Traffic ProfitPro.. I explain a lot of the technical reasons why, but if I put it all here then the site would have no reason for existing, lol.... put simply it's a term called "effective frequency" which is how many times your ad must be viewed before someone takes action.. and it can be a pretty significant volume, the more you can shrink your focus the easier it becomes to see results... a lot of people jump in the water without checking if it's warm, and never find results because they are working so inefficiently.. just a few little tweaks to a person's strategy can make a world of difference... 

Full Disclosure: I own Traffic ProfitPro so the references to it are obviously self serving, but I do like you guys enough not to make it a link :P

#57 Shon Jimenez

Shon Jimenez

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 10 posts
  • LocationCorpus Christi, TX

Posted 27 June 2015 - 07:44 PM

When I opened both of my TE's I had to make a decision whether or not to pay free members, and I chose to pay free members. They earn cash not only through referral sales, but also on prize pages and games that are on the site. I want my members to be able to earn a way to upgrade if they can't purchase one right away. I have found that most of my members who earn a commission each week usually upgrade to earn a higher commission rate.

Sure it may cost me some extra cash, but my members feel more appreciated and that is what matters to me.

Even Free Members Earn Cash at Social Viral Profits and Paranormal Traffic.

#58 amsita77

amsita77

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:49 PM

One of my subscribers told me she didn't like the bouncing surfbar (rotating up and down the screen) and a quicker timer was better. I took her advise, and found I have more surfers. Thanks Monica! It's self serving to say I like my own, so I will pick Traffic Swirl and I love the direction Thumbvu went. It's now a favorite as well.

#59 oldbuddy

oldbuddy

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:33 PM

I am only upgraded in two traffic exchanges, John Bells Traffic Swirl and Ad Master Plus, where I have lifetime upgrades that have more than paid me back in commissions alone.

But most of my surfing is in Traffic Swirl where most of my success comes from the chat. In my opinion, that is concentrated targeting on qualified prospects actually LOOKING for help. Sure there is a lot of chit-chat that gets in the way, but when you have a chance to really help someone with a pressing problem they are having RIGHT NOW you will blow the doors off someone who is surfing to get credits to show a page most people ignore anyway.

In fact I don't use my credits myself, I sell them for Tokens so I can get real concentrated views that I can incentivize in creative ways to bring in people I can work with.

The Big Bucks Are On Wall Street (along with the RISK)!

But what if you could earn free shares to an upcoming IPO in a TRENDING Market?

To Get Paid Just For Spreading The Word > > > CLICK HERE

#60 willmanuel

willmanuel

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:27 PM

My favorite by far is Traffic Monsoon. I am having great results with them, and the company has been online for over a year. I stopped using TE's over a year ago until my friend online told me the great results he was getting. I am going to include a photo of my earnings and you will see that my total amount made is $190.75 and as you can also see this is with no referrals. Affiliates get 10% of their referral purchases as well so I will be starting to refer people soon. I just wanted to see if it was possible to make decent money in the short 5 weeks time I've been with Traffic Monsoon just from the ad pack earningS, and as you can see it is possible. Here is the link if you want to check it out https://trafficmonso...ef=williammanue

trafficmonsoonresults3-2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users