Photo

What are the Best Traffic Exchanges with Fast Timers?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Jasond188

Jasond188

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada, Quebec

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:59 AM

Look for website with forced views. It means people MUST stay on your page for the counter to go down. This way, you know they are quality views. 

animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

#62 troysavary

troysavary

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 05:40 AM

Another question ..... Is lower timers always better? Is there a point at when the timer is too low? Maryanne has a site where you are rewarded credits even before you view the page. In this scenario, how much advertising worth are you getting? Are you better off with a site that keeps people on your page for 10 seconds? I have heard the debate from both sides. Some say that if you don't grab their attention in 3 seconds that you never will, and others say that sometimes it takes longer. I find the sites where the timer counts down only on the active front page to be extremely useful advertising.

If people are not actually seeing the site, then it is rather pointless. While perhaps not as many people would surf a site that only works when it is in focus, I can see it actually converting far better. The Legacy people have sites with extremely quick timers. They are easy to surf and I can quickly rack up credits, but they seem to be rather none effective at getting actual conversions. TrafficG and WebmasterQuest, on the other hand, take longer to surf, but seem to work better for me. Maybe that is why I generally see mostly TEs, PTC, and downline builders advertised on Legacy sites and I see plenty of actual businesses advertising on TrafficG and Webmasterquest.

Come have a cup of tea with us. Premium, all natural loose teas. Turn your love of tea into a profitable business.

http://daynastea.ca

#63 binchiu

binchiu

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:44 AM

I agree Traffic Swirl is best.

#64 wittyguyftl

wittyguyftl

Solid Ground