Marketing Checkpoint

What are the Best Traffic Exchanges with Fast Timers?

• 4 weeks later...

By surfing 10 - 15 different TE's everyday, you will end up surfing at 70 - 150 traffic exchanges every week. This is based on 7 days. Now you don't have to do this all 7 days, adjust it to fit your needs.

Learn how to effectively utilize traffic exchanges to your advantage by clicking HERE.

• 1 month later...

I have been trying and looking for the best way to do this traffic stuff , at first i did 10 at once with hitting the keys CTRL+TAB for the next window and so on till i reach 100, but lately i don`t feel like it i so for a couple of days i have found out a new way on 2x3 little window screens in chrome with a little APP you can download and if you have a wide screen you still see the sites really good at once on your whole screen ! i have been using this method just now for a couple of days and its better for me for now on but my top 3 are easyhits4u/hitlink/trafficadbar and the other 3 is random 

Join over 500.000 people with the world’s leading hashpower provider

• 2 weeks later...

I have several that I like, including my own of course. But I used to surf so many that I wasn't making any headway. Then I followed the advice of someone who is making money and upgraded in 5 or 6 that I like and am now making a regular income, not by surfing, but referring people to TE's. I don't surf as much because I buy credits and use them to build my own TE's and list.

Since changing the way I use TE's, I have found it to be a better experience. The ones I remained a free members I don't get much out of as far as results. The ones I upgraded in, I do see results. I get about 100-150 referral emails every week. Out of those I get 5-6 a week who upgrade or buy credits earning me a commission. These numbers do not include my own TE's results, which are higher because I own it and get a lot of new members each week.

To me it is better to spend $30 a month on upgrades and make back 2 or 3 times that in referrals than to keep spinning my wheels clicking. I know no one wants to hear it, but it takes spending money to make money. 

If anyone is interested I am giving out 100,000 XP each week at Social Viral Profits.

Have a great weekend,

Shon Jimenez

Even Free Members Earn Cash at Social Viral Profits and Paranormal Traffic.

• 1 month later...

I have several that I like, including my own of course. But I used to surf so many that I was n't making any headway. Then I followed the advice of someone who is making money and got upgraded in 5 or 6 that I like and now I am making a regular income, not by surfing, but referring people to TE's. I don't surf as much because I buy credits and use them to build my own TE's and list.

Since doing it my friends way I have found it to be a better experience. The ones I remained a free members I don't get much out of as far as results. The ones I upgraded in, I do see results. I get about 100-150 referral emails every week. Out of those I get 5-6 a week who upgrade or buy credits earning me a commission. These numbers do not include my own TE's results, which are higher because I won it and get a lot of new members each week.

To me it is better to spend $30 a month on upgrades and make back 2 or 3 times that in referrals than to keep spinning my wheels clicking. I know no one wants to hear it, but it takes spending money to make money. 

You've figured it out :) 

I'm glad that your friend was able to help you "See the light"  ..what you explained is in a nutshell the exact same thing that is focused on in Traffic ProfitPro.. I explain a lot of the technical reasons why, but if I put it all here then the site would have no reason for existing, lol.... put simply it's a term called "effective frequency" which is how many times your ad must be viewed before someone takes action.. and it can be a pretty significant volume, the more you can shrink your focus the easier it becomes to see results... a lot of people jump in the water without checking if it's warm, and never find results because they are working so inefficiently.. just a few little tweaks to a person's strategy can make a world of difference... 

Full Disclosure: I own Traffic ProfitPro so the references to it are obviously self serving, but I do like you guys enough not to make it a link :P

I really don't care about the timer at a TE, I am more interested in whether free members can earn commissions, so that I can earn enough to upgrade.  Have you noticed that on the "FAQ" page of a TE when it launches there are two questions which nobody will ask?

When I opened both of my TE's I had to make a decision whether or not to pay free members, and I chose to pay free members. They earn cash not only through referral sales, but also on prize pages and games that are on the site. I want my members to be able to earn a way to upgrade if they can't purchase one right away. I have found that most of my members who earn a commission each week usually upgrade to earn a higher commission rate.

Sure it may cost me some extra cash, but my members feel more appreciated and that is what matters to me.

Even Free Members Earn Cash at Social Viral Profits and Paranormal Traffic.

• 7 months later...

One of my subscribers told me she didn't like the bouncing surfbar (rotating up and down the screen) and a quicker timer was better. I took her advise, and found I have more surfers. Thanks Monica! It's self serving to say I like my own, so I will pick Traffic Swirl and I love the direction Thumbvu went. It's now a favorite as well.

I am only upgraded in two traffic exchanges, John Bells Traffic Swirl and Ad Master Plus, where I have lifetime upgrades that have more than paid me back in commissions alone.

But most of my surfing is in Traffic Swirl where most of my success comes from the chat. In my opinion, that is concentrated targeting on qualified prospects actually LOOKING for help. Sure there is a lot of chit-chat that gets in the way, but when you have a chance to really help someone with a pressing problem they are having RIGHT NOW you will blow the doors off someone who is surfing to get credits to show a page most people ignore anyway.

In fact I don't use my credits myself, I sell them for Tokens so I can get real concentrated views that I can incentivize in creative ways to bring in people I can work with.

sig.jpg

My favorite by far is Traffic Monsoon. I am having great results with them, and the company has been online for over a year. I stopped using TE's over a year ago until my friend online told me the great results he was getting. I am going to include a photo of my earnings and you will see that my total amount made is $190.75 and as you can also see this is with no referrals. Affiliates get 10% of their referral purchases as well so I will be starting to refer people soon. I just wanted to see if it was possible to make decent money in the short 5 weeks time I've been with Traffic Monsoon just from the ad pack earningS, and as you can see it is possible. Here is the link if you want to check it out https://trafficmonsoon.com/?ref=williammanue

http://bestplacetoget.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/trafficmonsoonresults3-2.png

Look for website with forced views. It means people MUST stay on your page for the counter to go down. This way, you know they are quality views. 

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 4 months later...

Another question ..... Is lower timers always better? Is there a point at when the timer is too low? Maryanne has a site where you are rewarded credits even before you view the page. In this scenario, how much advertising worth are you getting? Are you better off with a site that keeps people on your page for 10 seconds? I have heard the debate from both sides. Some say that if you don't grab their attention in 3 seconds that you never will, and others say that sometimes it takes longer. I find the sites where the timer counts down only on the active front page to be extremely useful advertising.

If people are not actually seeing the site, then it is rather pointless. While perhaps not as many people would surf a site that only works when it is in focus, I can see it actually converting far better. The Legacy people have sites with extremely quick timers. They are easy to surf and I can quickly rack up credits, but they seem to be rather none effective at getting actual conversions. TrafficG and WebmasterQuest, on the other hand, take longer to surf, but seem to work better for me. Maybe that is why I generally see mostly TEs, PTC, and downline builders advertised on Legacy sites and I see plenty of actual businesses advertising on TrafficG and Webmasterquest.

Come have a cup of tea with us. Premium, all natural loose teas. Turn your love of tea into a profitable business.

http://daynastea.ca

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

actually i'd like to know these days what are the best sourced for getting trafffic,

using Surf Exchanges or using sites that allow you to Mail credit mails or solo mails?

I spend more time with mailers, but I use both Traffic Exchanges and mailers daily. I find the two types of traffic are different because quite a lot of traffic exchange users don't use mailers and vice versa. Daily use of the same sites strengthens branding and builds trust through recognition, so I have some that I focus more on. Traffic exchanges where I always make sure I have credits assigned, are Trend Trax Pro and GlobalHits2U. Traffic Swirl is also still great.

Keeping with the topic. Trend Trax Pro has 6 second timer for free members, and shorter for upgraded, GH2U, I'm not sure for free, I'm pro upgrade on a 4 second timer.

• 3 months later...

The Best Tool For Surfing Traffic Exchanges...

TrafficBrowser is a unique browser designed especially to surf and manage your growing list of Traffic Exchanges. 

This extraordinary software is designed to earn you more credits in less time using your favorite TE’s by switching to a new tab every time you click.

TrafficBrowser is equipped with tons of new features that makes your surfing experience smoother when surfing Traffic Exchanges such as, popup blockers, power surf tabs, timer tabs and volume controls, to name a few.

As a free member you are able to surf 8 TE's at once, PRO members can surf 15 TE's...

The whole idea is to start of slow with what you can manage then work your way up as large as you want.

Now, you MUST make an effort to surf  on a regular schedule to keep your accounts active in the TE's you join.

Using Traffic Browser is so rewarding because your downline within the traffic exchanges will increase, the more people who join from YOUR AFFILIATE LINK, the greater your advertising Leverage becomes.

There is currently 455 Traffic Exchanges listed for you to join or update with your details...

You can check the rating system to see which ones are favored by your sponsor, then join those that have 4-5 stars...

If you are looking to maximize your time surfing to earn credits then you owe it to yourself to try out our free software today!

http://ajayala580.orgfree.com/images/TB468B.JPG

Traffic Browser also comes with a wicked build in TIMER to aid you will surfing!

All The Best to you...

Alberto

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If people are not actually seeing the site, then it is rather pointless. While perhaps not as many people would surf a site that only works when it is in focus, I can see it actually converting far better. The Legacy people have sites with extremely quick timers. They are easy to surf and I can quickly rack up credits, but they seem to be rather none effective at getting actual conversions. TrafficG and WebmasterQuest, on the other hand, take longer to surf, but seem to work better for me. Maybe that is why I generally see mostly TEs, PTC, and downline builders advertised on Legacy sites and I see plenty of actual businesses advertising on TrafficG and Webmasterquest.

There is a simple solution to that problem, surf Token Ads on Traffic Swirl and if you want credits you can buy them with your Tokens. The advantage is, you can earn as many as 50 Tokens in 4 seconds instead of surfing to get credits directly.

sig.jpg

• 10 months later...