Marketing Checkpoint

FREE Is Truly The Glue That Leads To More Sales...

captkirk

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

As I reflect on my many years of being online, I realize that FREE with the option to upgrade was the glue that lead to more signups and sales.

And just the opposite with PAID only programs which lead to few signups and sales.

As yourself this question, Would you paid to test drive a new or pre-owned car?

I wonder how many cars would be sold if people had to pay for the test drive compared to the test drives that you get for free.

When I was selling cars, we couldn't even discuss payments or buying a car until the potential customer took a test drive first.

I have seen many tire kickers and those just looking around drive out with a brand new car after taking a FREE test drive and I have never sold a car until they did take the test drive.

FREE Is truly The Glue That Leads To More Sales...

• 3 weeks later...

I get a lot of signups offering FREE programs compared to promoting PAID only programs.

That's why I like to promote FREE programs with the options to upgrade if the members need more features and benfits.

I like to promote FREE programs that benefits the user without them having to upgrade unless they need the extra benefits. :)

• 3 weeks later...
I agree! I like having options it makes me feel less obligated to take certain actions. Its a turn off to be repeatedly "reminded" to buy something. If I sign up for a free trial I know that upgrading is eminent unless I want to lose the benefits of the product or service. That's how people think.

It's time to get traffic that pays! Endless chains of $20 commissions and downline building on autopilot.....WHO WANTS IT?

You can get average traffic, or you can get Lucrative Traffic here and now!

Click here for multiple payment notifications and downline members daily!

• 4 weeks later...

I agree! I like having options it makes me feel less obligated to take certain actions. Its a turn off to be repeatedly "reminded" to buy something. If I sign up for a free trial I know that upgrading is eminent unless I want to lose the benefits of the product or service. That's how people think.

I like programs where free is free unless the members want more benefits, features and commissions.

I think that a program should really be useful for all members. I see a lot of veterans and large companies feel the same way that I do. :)

Having been sucked in with OTOs before even being able to login & test drive the product/platform (silly me!) the FREE or "freemium" business model is a great way to work out whether paying for an upgrade, suits what one is looking to get out of it.....

Yep, I agree, I like for people to see what they're getting. If they see a need for more benefits they will upgrade. :)

• 2 years later...