Marketing Checkpoint

Shrawk is looking for writers

I've spent one year quietly building an engaging community of fans (40,000 now and growing) who love positive and viral content!

Verify yourself: check out the facebook fan page here.

And... we're just getting started so I want to provide you the opportunity to essentially partner with me. This is free, you will never pay anything.

I'm looking for writers who want to curate content for our audience, I promote that content and you keep 80% of the ad revenue from your posts! Curating is not the same as creating content and you will learn what I mean in the training.

Popular content will be shared many times over years, and you can be the one to break the stories first on our site before anyone else if you get started now.

Training is included. You will be part of a growing media website!

Register free here

If you have any question feel free to get in touch!

Darren Olander

P.S. Registering now will lock you in at 80% share of the ad revenue from your posts. As we grow, this percentage may decrease for NEW writers, so lock in your percentage now if you are interested.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 2 years later...

i've registered here. thank you very much.

I've spent one year quietly building an engaging community of fans (40,000 now and growing) who love positive and viral content!

Verify yourself: check out the facebook fan page here.

And... we're just getting started so I want to provide you the opportunity to essentially partner with me. This is free, you will never pay anything.

I'm looking for writers who want to curate content for our audience, I promote that content and you keep 80% of the ad revenue from your posts! Curating is not the same as creating content and you will learn what I mean in the training.

Popular content will be shared many times over years, and you can be the one to break the stories first on our site before anyone else if you get started now.

Training is included. You will be part of a growing media website!

Register free here

If you have any question feel free to get in touch!

Darren Olander

P.S. Registering now will lock you in at 80% share of the ad revenue from your posts. As we grow, this percentage may decrease for NEW writers, so lock in your percentage now if you are interested.

• 1 year later...

Is this still going on or is it outdated? 

There has not been interest for people to participate as writers, so it is on the back burner for now, I may rethink it and do something with it in the future. Maybe even hire writers as I don't have time to do it myself... the community showed a lot of engagement and liked the content.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog