16 replies to this topic

#1 MathiewBurkett

MathiewBurkett

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWaco Texas

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:13 PM

Safelist Marketing

Safelists are the best way that I have found to learn how to do Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Solo Ads, Banner Ads and Text Ads.

Just about all of the Safelist have Affiliate Programs built in and you can start learning how to do Affiliate Marketing by Promoting there Affiliate Products.

Safelist are a really good way to practice Email Marketing and Solo Ads also, All of the Email Swipes (Email Ads) are written for you so that all you will need to do is copy and paste the email swipe into an email and add the Affiliate link and then click send and that is basically all that there is to a Solo Ad.

Safelist are also the best way that I have found to learn how to Advertise with Solo Ads, Banner Ads and Text Ads.

Edited by MathiewBurkett, 05 February 2017 - 11:08 PM.
Links removed

Safelist Mailers, Solo Ads, Banner Ads, Text Ads.

www.mathiewburkett.com

#2 plomma

plomma

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:13 AM

Thanks for informativ post about safelists

#3 teamlinebuilder

teamlinebuilder

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:59 AM

Safelist Marketing

Safelists are the best way that I have found to learn how to do Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Solo Ads, Banner Ads and Text Ads.

Just about all of the Safelist have Affiliate Programs built in and you can start learning how to do Affiliate Marketing by Promoting there Affiliate Products.

Safelist are a really good way to practice Email Marketing and Solo Ads also, All of the Email Swipes (Email Ads) are written for you so that all you will need to do is copy and paste the email swipe into an email and add the Affiliate link and then click send and that is basically all that there is to a Solo Ad.

Safelist are also the best way that I have found to learn how to Advertise with Solo Ads, Banner Ads and Text Ads.

Safelist have been very successful tools, in my marketing effort. I can send out to about 10 list and Im sure to get 3-4 leads to my funnel.

easycash4ads-468-b.jpg

#4 topviralbiz

topviralbiz

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:54 PM

I have found I get better results from safelists as opposed to traffic exchanges. I believe you reach more people and have more advertising options.

#5 Randy68

Randy68

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:09 AM

I agree safe lists are a great place to promote your business. You have to be consistent in your advertising. You also have to track which ones work well for you.  

#6 smalpani7

smalpani7

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:43 PM

HOW TO JOIN SAFE LISTS

#7 Monika

Monika

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMontana

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:32 PM

:) Hi.

I have used Safelists for about 2 years now. It has been an interesting experience.

Over-all I get good results. Some are better then others.

And yes its a great practice to learn Email Marketing.

Monika

SFI around the clock

banner167.gif

http://www.sfi4.com/17218189/REAL

#8 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:47 AM

I have found I get better results from safelists as opposed to traffic exchanges. I believe you reach more people and have more advertising options.

Yes, same here

My New Mailer. Join Us!

harmonybanner.gif

#9 AnnieDiamond

AnnieDiamond

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:56 AM

Safelist marketing always gets better results for me......

#10 Kevin J Timothy

Kevin J Timothy

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay, Florida

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:42 AM

HOW TO JOIN SAFE LISTS

They're everywhere...just search for them. I can tell you that I've personally gotten the best results from Puffin Mailer, State of The Art Mailer, List Surfing, and (actually) the built in one we have right here at Marketing Checkpoint.

Since your results (click through rates, membership base, etc.) will change over time, the ideal safelist tracking tool would be Viral Mail Profits.  That tool will let you know if you're wasting time in some safelists.  If you want more information about any one of these please feel free to send me a PM. 

#11 Mbridges

Mbridges

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationButner, NC

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:47 AM

I enjoy safelists all except I want to be fair and read every member mail, but sometimes they are WAY too long and it takes time away from reading other member mails. Other than that I agree that safelists are awesome and work slightly better than TEs. The Triple A plan by ConversionSurf, Referral Frenzy, and TAP are all excellent resources to learn which ones work the best. I also follow Jerry Ianucci's blog.

It's time to get traffic that pays! Endless chains of $20 commissions and downline building on autopilot.....WHO WANTS IT?

You can get average traffic, or you can get Lucrative Traffic here and now!

Click here for multiple payment notifications and downline members daily!

#12 Greg Wessels

Greg Wessels

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:51 PM

They're everywhere...just search for them. I can tell you that I've personally gotten the best results from Puffin Mailer, State of The Art Mailer, List Surfing, and (actually) the built in one we have right here at Marketing Checkpoint.

Since your results (click through rates, membership base, etc.) will change over time, the ideal safelist tracking tool would be Viral Mail Profits.  That tool will let you know if you're wasting time in some safelists.  If you want more information about any one of these please feel free to send me a PM. 

I enjoy safelists all except I want to be fair and read every member mail, but sometimes they are WAY too long and it takes time away from reading other member mails. Other than that I agree that safelists are awesome and work slightly better than TEs. The Triple A plan by ConversionSurf, Referral Frenzy, and TAP are all excellent resources to learn which ones work the best. I also follow Jerry Ianucci's blog.

Thanks for the reminders Melaney and Kevin.  These really are great mailers and resources.

#13 john566

john566

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:49 AM

Safelists, Mailer, and Traffic Exchanges - Signup to many or the most popular ones to save time. Personally am signed up for at least 100. Their work slowly,but if your wanting awesome results reccomend purchasing a solo ad from udimi....

#14 incomeskills

incomeskills

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:54 PM

I use viral mailers with upgrades so I Don't have to click on many ads to get a reasonable amount of traffic every week for maybe 5-10 minutes a day of "work."

Traffic exchanges always produce terrible results for me. I feel like they have gotten even less responsive in the past few years.

As far as free traffic goes, I Don't you can beat YouTube. That's where I've made most of my money online.

Once that video goes up, it gets traffic day and night. The traffic is extremely targeted, warm and video converts better than any other medium.
NEVER Get Ripped-Off Buying Solo Ads Again!<p> Go to... qualitysoloads.weebly.com
100% FR33 BTC Mining Software. SAFE!
Click Here

#15 randomcash

randomcash

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:58 PM

Yep!

I got several video toolz running around....

By the way, video tools are the best sellers at JV these days. As soon as there's a new product out, it winds up at the top of sales

#16 Wealthyjob

Wealthyjob

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

Safelists are an excellent way tog et leads for those who don't want or don't have enough to invest into traffic.

Personnally I got more than 100 leads with only safelists :)

#17 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,193 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:35 PM

Viral Mailer are my primary source for generating traffic, getting signups and making plenty of sales! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users