Marketing Checkpoint

Are You Having Fun While Making Money Online?

captkirk

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Since I have been online I'm having the time of my life. I can't think of a better way to have fun, make money, and make new friends at the same time.

For me, I have fun seeing the many members join the programs that I'm promoting using Free Advertising Methods that most Gurus, Experts, and others that told me that was a waste of time and efforts.

I like this quote by Mahatma Gandhi:

http://nuhda.com/img/2016/07/quotes-great-quotes-about-success-in-life-great-quotes-about-success-on-great-quotes-about-life-and-success.jpg

Are You Having Fun While Making Money Online?

I always have fun :) There are so many opportunities to see, really cool ads to look at, wonderful people to get to know! There are of course frustrations, crappy ads, scam sites and some down-right nasty people as well but I choose to ignore them. When this stops being a fun, challenging, wonderful way to make some extra money I will stop doing it. Life's too short to do something you aren't enjoying.

• 2 weeks later...

I love marketing online. The opportunities to learn and to grow seem endless. For me its really a lot of fun and I can't wait to get started every day :)

Clare, that's the way that I feel, I hate to see the day end and I can't wait to get started again! :)

It can get really frustrating but I do have fun looking at the creative plash pages and being part of a community where everyone is working toward the same or similar goals. This is like a vacation for me because my job is routine and I deal with the same coworkers and nasty attitudes and demanding people day in and day out. So fun is and understatement in my case. I am ecstatic to get home from work and tune in to my fortune building.

It's time to get traffic that pays! Endless chains of $20 commissions and downline building on autopilot.....WHO WANTS IT?

You can get average traffic, or you can get Lucrative Traffic here and now!

Click here for multiple payment notifications and downline members daily!

FUN???? ME HAVING FUN ????????

Heck i can't sleep because i like it!

I'm addicted and has been for the last 20 years!

I got my first check in april 1997 (hummm let's just say that it was for the adult niche lol)

We will blast your offer at no cost if you join our team!

LG offers and any other particular future income streams!

>>>> WATCH THE VIDEO <<<<

FUN???? ME HAVING FUN ????????

Heck i can't sleep because i like it!

I'm addicted and has been for the last 20 years!

I got my first check in april 1997 (hummm let's just say that it was for the adult niche lol)

It's good to hear that someone else can't sleep because they like too! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I admit that I'm having to much fun at times. And I'm even getting paid while having fun!

I have fun generating traffic, getting signups and making money.

But, Money is just and EFFECT of my ACTIONS!

If I take care of the ACTION the EFFECT with take care of itself. :)

• 2 years later...

Since I have been online I'm having the time of my life. I can't think of a better way to have fun, make money, and make new friends at the same time.

For me, I have fun seeing the many members join the programs that I'm promoting using Free Advertising Methods that most Gurus, Experts, and others that told me that was a waste of time and efforts.

you are right, when you are making fun, you are making signups and making sales

i call them accidental sales because in a way in the back of your mind something good and positive will happen to my promotion, sharing and advertising. but in the front of your mind you are happy you have something to share for free and that is beneficial to the user

then you go on and share it.