Marketing Checkpoint

Is There Any REAL Incentive To Collect Zubee Coins?

captkirk

The admin is making changes every friday to the site. at the moment im just collecting zubees some minutes every day, awaiting the new changes to decide if i will continue on the zubee zone or not.

Actually the use of the zubees is just buy credits and some upgrades on other site.

Some new contest will start soon with better prizes than bonuses.

Its going to take a lot of effort, even for those who appreciate some of the items on the market place, to get enough zubees to trade for them. So, at the rate its going, the incentive to go out of one's path to collect coins is not good. I'm waiting to see what John will come up with though, and to see how things evolve in ZZ. Either way, I'm there for my team.

Since John stopped cash payments, the changes I see on ZZ basically amount to no changes, at least nothing that could revive the program. I would be surprised at this point if something occured with ZZ that would renew interest in them. I continue to collect at this point, but the program appears on a direct course to a slow death.

The admin is making changes every friday to the site. at the moment im just collecting zubees some minutes every day, awaiting the new changes to decide if i will continue on the zubee zone or not.

Actually the use of the zubees is just buy credits and some upgrades on other site.

Some new contest will start soon with better prizes than bonuses.

Well its Friday and no new and exciting changes at Zubee Zone.  And as for new contests, I think JB is just holding that carrot so the remainder of users and owners don't bail on him.  I'm there daily (although not surfing daily) but mostly there to see what the team is chatting about.  So at least we have our teams to follow and bounce ideas off of.

There really is no reason for me to collect zubees any longer as most Marketplace items are just overpriced credits and banner impressions.  Only one owner other than JB has any type of upgrade listed...just more promises from JB.  Even the chatter from users are questioning why on credit/banner purchases and upgrades.  Personally I will purchase these items on the owners site so I know they are properly compensated.

Since John stopped cash payments, the changes I see on ZZ basically amount to no changes, at least nothing that could revive the program. I would be surprised at this point if something occured with ZZ that would renew interest in them. I continue to collect at this point, but the program appears on a direct course to a slow death.

Since payments are now confirmed removed, very little benefit for users.  And it appears very little benefit for site owners as well as surfing is down and the Marketplace is a joke.  Once the owners leave, JB has nothing left but a hosting bill.

And to think all JB had to do is start payouts once again.  Sure the fees are higher but I'm willing to pay all fees from my commissions.  I get to make at least something and JB plugs that hole in his sinking U.S.S Zubee Zone.

Its going to take a lot of effort, even for those who appreciate some of the items on the market place, to get enough zubees to trade for them. So, at the rate its going, the incentive to go out of one's path to collect coins is not good. I'm waiting to see what John will come up with though, and to see how things evolve in ZZ. Either way, I'm there for my team.

Agree with you  Clare it's hard to get enough zubee for the wanted items. 

There isn't really any benefit to collecting zubees since payout stopped. The cost of the credits in the market is extreme and I will just get them from the site owners directly, The only benefit right now is the team, and that is a huge one! Hopefully JB will remove his cranium from his lower orifice and get ZZ back on track.

You are too funny Deborah...just too funny.  :lol:

I mostly just collect the quick ones...finished in 10 minutes tops, but I'm not sure I would do that much if it were not for the team.

The promised updates every Friday this month only seemed to last for one Friday. Unless I missed something there hasn't been anything since the changes to the marketplace.

Yes, and we're just days away from the end of the diamond ticket contest. If nothing new comes very soon, activity in ZZ is going to drop even more. And I don't mean just an update. He's going to have to put things in place.

Hi Fellow Marketers and Guest,

Tommie KIrkland (Captkirk) here...

Since JB stopped paying cash for collecting Zubee coins:

Is There Any REAL Incentive To Collect Zubee Coins?

I didn't mention it yet, but along with the team, and the fact that some of the market place items are worth getting (for me anyway), I have a drive to keep active in the sites that have zubee coins because that is what the owners are paying for. Activity in their sites. Even if John doesn't care for them, I do.

I didn't mention it yet, but along with the team, and the fact that some of the market place items are worth getting (for me anyway), I have a drive to keep active in the sites that have zubee coins because that is what the owners are paying for. Activity in their sites. Even if John doesn't care for them, I do.

Awesome outlook Clare. Supporting the sites that have maintained their subscriptions is important! 

Yes, and we're just days away from the end of the diamond ticket contest. If nothing new comes very soon, activity in ZZ is going to drop even more. And I don't mean just an update. He's going to have to put things in place.

Only two marketplace sites interest me.  Tokens for Traffic Swirl and a yearly upgrade @ Mousumi Traffic.  I haven't joined Mousumi but I've heard the owner is really good.

Awesome outlook Clare. Supporting the sites that have maintained their subscriptions is important! 

Thanks my friend, yes I believe so, and in fact, I'm seeing some sites that have kept their coins are starting to blossom. These are sites that were previously overlooked by many collectors.

Only two marketplace sites interest me.  Tokens for Traffic Swirl and a yearly upgrade @ Mousumi Traffic.  I haven't joined Mousumi but I've heard the owner is really good.

The owner of Mousumi is a really serious guy. Totally hands on and ready to help with anything. I like Bidyut very much.

New on the market place (this could suit people who play VTG game, as well as giving the great advertising benefits for surfing). The Sunny Boost at Mousumi Traffic:

Now THIS is incentive for me at least and I'll take it next week:

This is a 7-day upgrade, especially for free members.

With this upgrade, you will get

1 Credit for Surfing

4 Second Surf Timer

1 Co-op Credit per Co-op Hits

Add Up To 5 Sites, Banner and Text Ads

Get 10 Banner & Text Imps per Credits

10% Commissions on Referral Purchases

Prize Pages After Every 25 Sites Surf

40% Extra Points on VTG Tournament

VTG Badge Appears Every 15-25 Sites

No Minimum Auto Assign

Mousumi Traffic is a great site. I'm upgraded there and am very happy to see Marketplace upgrades available. 

John really needs to announce winners for his diamond promo. I wonder if he has other things planned or is holding off because he has nothing new to offer.

Mousumi Traffic is a great site. I'm upgraded there and am very happy to see Marketplace upgrades available. 

John really needs to announce winners for his diamond promo. I wonder if he has other things planned or is holding off because he has nothing new to offer.

Did he say which date winners would be announced?

Did he say which date winners would be announced?

No, just the blog post said the winners would be selected 1 March. If I remember correctly, the previous ticket draw didn't take long before the winners were announced, so this is again "out of character". I know he had problems with the market place that wasn't crediting upgrade packages automatically. This was since fixed, so he's around.

No, just the blog post said the winners would be selected 1 March. If I remember correctly, the previous ticket draw didn't take long before the winners were announced, so this is again "out of character". I know he had problems with the market place that wasn't crediting upgrade packages automatically. This was since fixed, so he's around.

I wound up winning $1.00.  :)