Marketing Checkpoint

Is There Any REAL Incentive To Collect Zubee Coins?

captkirk

To answer the original question, there is a real incentive to collect zubees - even if it is just to exchange them for advertising.

The issue is whether it is worth going out of your way to look for them, or whether to just collect the ones you come across in your normal surfing routine.

I continue to collect  Zubees to support my team, and the owners who offer them.  I surf Zubee sites much more then non Zubee sites. 

Yes, me too Karl. I'm collecting most of the coins that are still available, and because its a lot less than in the past, I have more free time to work on other things (personally and with our team). I still have my upgrade, and will most likely hang onto it indefinitely, but I've dropped my expectations of the site. Changes and updates are coming so slowly, that I've stopped "waiting for them".  I'm basically going with the flow right now.

John has made it abundantly clear that there will not be cash payments a few months ago in the main forum. He also promised that new challenges and incentives would be rolled out on Fridays but so far that hasn't happened. Unfortunately it looks like he is letting Zubee Zone die a slow and painful death. But I will continue collecting coins through the death throws in order to support the site owners that have coins. They paid for the incentive, members signed up to collect. i feel we owe them our activity at their sites.

I hope we can get cash payments. But John is still mum about this

There will be no more zubees to cash conversion, that we know for sure. Otherwise, regarding cash payments.  Recently, winners of the diamond ticket draw were paid to their paypal. John promised that there would be cash contests in the future (that future hasn't come though, and we've had no updates in that regard). Anything else that he may have or have had in mind? No idea.

I think that most of us underestimated how desperate the situation in ZZ became when the paypal crisis started to set in. Before John made the announcement that he would have to remove paypal from his sites, many sites were already getting hit by this. Owners were cutting back on expenses in extreme ways, like stopping to pay free members, like removing cash prizes, like freezing payouts. For goodness sake, how many sites shut down? What happened to I-pro-x admin? He was gone missing one month before his site went down. He left his admin to pay commissions from his own pocket. He had a viral rewards program called i-coins. Gone.

When John first posted about this, he said that it would be a long and difficult journey, and that he understands those that choose not to stick around. That he intends to keep Zubee Zone alive, even if he is the only one collecting the coins.

Most of us, myself included were still dreaming of 2016's days.

From my side, I don't believe that John is letting ZZ die intentionally. There are deep problems there because of the way things were. Many people with huge stashes of zubees. Many owners who dropped subscriptions because of the paypal crisis, and who knows what the finances really looked like there. Project to the future, and for how long would ZZ have had to run on a loss to pay out members for all the accumulated zubees.

I run a business. We sell food, mainly snacks and fast food. People come in there with the attitude that, since my shelves and fridges are well stocked, I must be making a lot of money, and I must be rich and successful. I have what they want, they're my customers, okay :-) But truth is that most of my customers are earning a lot more than I am. Even the blue collar factory workers :-)

John is a public figure. And so it seemed to be very easy for people to write very nasty and accusatory things in his forum, about him and to him. I can only imagine the ton of support tickets that went with that. I am only a team leader, and you'd be astonished at the abuse that was handed me to my inbox when the cash first stopped. I almost quit Zubee Zone because of it. But because of my team and my loyalty to the program that put us together kept me there. I never earned one penny from ZZ. Everything went into my team.

I have had a real education though. Where I live, and in my background, you don't kick people when they're down. You encourage them and offer to help where you can. I believe that John lost motivation more than once and I challenge anyone here to bite the bullet and continue under attack like he was under. People were nasty and vicious from the beginning of the crisis. It almost makes me want to not travel and meet people around the world. I'm safer in my own environment lol, even though we have one of the highest crime rates in the world :-)

To conclude my lecture :-)

Whether I stick around in Zubee Zone, depends not on my feelings toward the owner and how he is running (or not running) his site, but on the members. I have never stayed there for the rewards, cash or otherwise.

I think that most of us underestimated how desperate the situation in ZZ became when the paypal crisis started to set in. Before John made the announcement that he would have to remove paypal from his sites, many sites were already getting hit by this. Owners were cutting back on expenses in extreme ways, like stopping to pay free members, like removing cash prizes, like freezing payouts. For goodness sake, how many sites shut down? What happened to I-pro-x admin? He was gone missing one month before his site went down. He left his admin to pay commissions from his own pocket. He had a viral rewards program called i-coins. Gone.

When John first posted about this, he said that it would be a long and difficult journey, and that he understands those that choose not to stick around. That he intends to keep Zubee Zone alive, even if he is the only one collecting the coins.

Most of us, myself included were still dreaming of 2016's days.

From my side, I don't believe that John is letting ZZ die intentionally. There are deep problems there because of the way things were. Many people with huge stashes of zubees. Many owners who dropped subscriptions because of the paypal crisis, and who knows what the finances really looked like there. Project to the future, and for how long would ZZ have had to run on a loss to pay out members for all the accumulated zubees.

I run a business. We sell food, mainly snacks and fast food. People come in there with the attitude that, since my shelves and fridges are well stocked, I must be making a lot of money, and I must be rich and successful. I have what they want, they're my customers, okay :-) But truth is that most of my customers are earning a lot more than I am. Even the blue collar factory workers :-)

John is a public figure. And so it seemed to be very easy for people to write very nasty and accusatory things in his forum, about him and to him. I can only imagine the ton of support tickets that went with that. I am only a team leader, and you'd be astonished at the abuse that was handed me to my inbox when the cash first stopped. I almost quit Zubee Zone because of it. But because of my team and my loyalty to the program that put us together kept me there. I never earned one penny from ZZ. Everything went into my team.

I have had a real education though. Where I live, and in my background, you don't kick people when they're down. You encourage them and offer to help where you can. I believe that John lost motivation more than once and I challenge anyone here to bite the bullet and continue under attack like he was under. People were nasty and vicious from the beginning of the crisis. It almost makes me want to not travel and meet people around the world. I'm safer in my own environment lol, even though we have one of the highest crime rates in the world :-)

To conclude my lecture :-)

Whether I stick around in Zubee Zone, depends not on my feelings toward the owner and how he is running (or not running) his site, but on the members. I have never stayed there for the rewards, cash or otherwise.

Clare, well said like always! :)

John is right in trying to keep his PayPal account open. If you read my thread, PayPal limited my account and it can never be appealed.

I didn't offer any kind of cash rewards, cash bonus, or money making opportunity and PayPal still closed my account for a $10 sale.

I wasn't surprise that my PayPal account got closed, I expected it to be close because of all (most) the veterans that I know account has already been closed by PayPal.

Clare, well said like always! :)

John is right in trying to keep his PayPal account open. If you read my thread, PayPal limited my account and it can never be appealed.

I didn't offer any kind of cash rewards, cash bonus, or money making opportunity and PayPal still closed my account for a $10 sale.

I wasn't surprise that my PayPal account got closed, I expected it to be close because of all (most) the veterans that I know account has already been closed by PayPal.

Thanks Tommie :-)

Yes, this is what's happening, and I believe that John was expecting to have to stop paypal on his sites. He did that very quickly, and then made his announcement. He knew it was coming. And I'll put a link here to a blog he'd written to back up what I'm saying (different people will interpret it differently in view of Zubee Zone depending on their perspective of the situation since the removal of paypal). From my personal point of view, John didn't want at all to take cash rewards away from members, and perhaps he really was working towards a way of returning them. But I don't think he expected the strong reaction from members. Each one can make up their own mind, but flipping back through the pages of this blog. Its not a monkey running the show there (obviously).

http://teamprofitpro.com/blog/traffic-exchange-owners-are-losing-their-minds-because-of-paypal/

Seems to me that John is the only one that underestimated the impact of PP pulling the plug.  As I recall, for months John led us on about finding a way to reintroduce cash payments (I believe after the new year was mentioned), only to finally man-up and tell us there will be no cash.   Is it just a coincidence that he informed us of no cash in January?  Probably not.

So for all intent purposes, ZZ is dead.  If someone questions that, just look at the anemic claim rate since the new year.  Sure you could collect coins for trading in the marketplace but how long will it take to earn enough zubees for those 100 credits to trade for?  And let us not forget you are already earning credits before you can claim the coins to purchase yet more credits....I'm dizzy.

Seems to me that John is the only one that underestimated the impact of PP pulling the plug.  As I recall, for months John led us on about finding a way to reintroduce cash payments (I believe after the new year was mentioned), only to finally man-up and tell us there will be no cash.   Is it just a coincidence that he informed us of no cash in January?  Probably not.

So for all intent purposes, ZZ is dead.  If someone questions that, just look at the anemic claim rate since the new year.  Sure you could collect coins for trading in the marketplace but how long will it take to earn enough zubees for those 100 credits to trade for?  And let us not forget you are already earning credits before you can claim the coins to purchase yet more credits....I'm dizzy.

I'm not saying that I agree with the way it was handled. Other than that it was necessary to remove cash for zubee trade at that point. And that action from him was swift.

Whether it was his intention to reintroduce cash in some way under a new "solution" in the future - well, I don't believe he had already decided that would not happen. I believe he genuinely was working towards that end. But the situation is far more complicated than members would like to think.

I said it even last year, before this happened. The Zubee Zone system had underlying faults that most people were not aware of, or didn't consider, and these were getting more serious as time continued.

Basically, there is no way that Zubee Zone was going to simply get a new processor and resume business as before. Which it seems is what the majority of people were expecting. And yes, there is little point in going out of one's way to collect coins, based exactly on the reasons you and Ajay give.

As far as John's actual integrity is concerned, I stand by my previous posts.

I'm not saying that I agree with the way it was handled. Other than that it was necessary to remove cash for zubee trade at that point. And that action from him was swift.

Whether it was his intention to reintroduce cash in some way under a new "solution" in the future - well, I don't believe he had already decided that would not happen. I believe he genuinely was working towards that end. But the situation is far more complicated than members would like to think.

I said it even last year, before this happened. The Zubee Zone system had underlying faults that most people were not aware of, or didn't consider, and these were getting more serious as time continued.

Basically, there is no way that Zubee Zone was going to simply get a new processor and resume business as before. Which it seems is what the majority of people were expecting. And yes, there is little point in going out of one's way to collect coins, based exactly on the reasons you and Ajay give.

As far as John's actual integrity is concerned, I stand by my previous posts.

I agree that John handled this situation about the worst an owner could but I disagree  on "ZZ not getting a new processor and resume business as usual".  John has an account with Payza so I don't see why payments can't be resumed.  He could set a minimum payout and have the recipient pay all fees.  If this wouldn't work he certainly isn't sharing that with us as all you can get from him is there are no more payouts.

To save ZZ, John needs to come up with something to hold our interest and the current marketplace does not do that.

That's about the sneakiest twist of words I've yet to see lol :P :)

Let me repeat.

I'm not saying that I agree with the way it was handled.

But yes, we need something better than what there is now. I hope that he can get the motivation to put something together. It was so much fun before. We're even coming up with our own tournaments based on other reward sites, just to keep things interesting within our team :blink:

The team is the only thing holding me to ZZ at this point. There is nothing in the marketplace that is attractive and the cost is extreme. If John wants to keep it going he will have to come up with something. He has made it clear that cash will not return, so he will need to be really creative and find something that will satisfy his members. But to me the interaction with the team there is invaluable. There is so much information to be learned from others experiences! It will be a sad day if it goes away but I hope he can pull it from the downward spiral. I never made any money from ZZ, everything I got and then some went back into the site and the team. But I really miss the competition! 

I think Clare is right in that John is lacking motivation. And I can't blame him for that. It must be very difficult to deal with the nastiness that he has gotten and the constant badgering of "when will money come back" when he has said that it won't. Reminds me of "Are we there yet" from the kids on a road trip. The members can help John by giving him a break from that noise so he can regroup and figure it out.