Marketing Checkpoint

What's The Good, Bad, Ugly of skrill.com (Payment Processor)

captkirk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My experience with Skrill is very low fees for receiving payments, easy to use and set up, and a decent web interface.  Where it all falls down is the insane fees for withdrawing money to my bank account (US).  When my balance got to about $25.00, the fee to withdraw was $5.50.  This fee appears to go up as your balance increases.  This is not a service, its robbery.  It took over a week for the funds to finally appear in my bank.

• 1 month later...

I would be very careful of using these payment processors that keep changing their names. It seems to me that they are doing to recreate themselves or hide their former identity (due to legal issues). When I see this kind of thing, I start wondering about their legality or whether or not they are an outright scam. There have been number of payment processors that renamed themselves to avoid any further negativity from their past. Stormpay is one.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 1 month later...

Skrill seems pretty popular and has been mentioned to me recently.. I'm wondering if anyone has any other experience with them?

They appear to be another good alternative to PayPal?

I need to do more research but I am thinking about adding them to my sites as another option for upgrades and also to pay commissions through.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Too many negative reports on the net for me.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Guest mrclean0325

Never used it and everytime I see it's name, I always think of some wild animal screeching or something close to that word - dont know why :lol:

Now that is really funny! I thought the same too.... :P