captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,046 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:35 PM

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

What's The Good, Bad, Ugly of Payoneer Debit Card.

#2 AdsTrek

AdsTrek

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:31 PM

I applied to Payoneer for an account on Feb 8, 2017.  I have been trying to link my bank account ever since.  When i check the status, the message I receive is "Your USD Balance is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days."  Been that way for weeks.  Since I have no balance, I don't know what there is to verify.  Bad, yes, maybe even ugly.  I've not used the service for this reason.  I could have opened several bank accounts completely on line since I applied to Payoneer with much less hassle then it is taking to verifify my existing one with them. For help they refer me to watch a video.  What ever happened to simple written instructions?

#3 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,046 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:15 PM

I applied to Payoneer for an account on Feb 8, 2017.  I have been trying to link my bank account ever since.  When i check the status, the message I receive is "Your USD Balance is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days."  Been that way for weeks.  Since I have no balance, I don't know what there is to verify.  Bad, yes, maybe even ugly.  I've not used the service for this reason.  I could have opened several bank accounts completely on line since I applied to Payoneer with much less hassle then it is taking to verifify my existing one with them. For help they refer me to watch a video.  What ever happened to simple written instructions?

I got my card with no problem. I'm using it to receive payments.

It's an option that I had to pick since PayPal limited my account forever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users