Marketing Checkpoint

Zubees?

Steve Jones

Just wondering what happened to the Zubees. They are hard to find these days. What's going on that many of the sites have either gotten rid of them or you need to upgrade to get any. 

Zubee Zone stopped paying cash for collecting Zubee coins. Since John stopped paying, the members stopped collecting.

sad but true. zubeezone has lost its worth in eyes of both members and owners

The zubee zone members got me excited, and I started collecting coins and even started my own teen. :)

But, the passion from the members are gone. No incentive for them to collect coins. :(

Zubee Zone stopped paying cash for collecting Zubee coins. Since John stopped paying, the members stopped collecting.

I think its more than just about the cash. Not everyone is running after that small amount that you could get by trade on the market. If Zubee Zone had made a timely transition to alternatives on the marketplace, had provided some sort of alternative excitement to the site and the owner had been more present and active in keeping owners and members updated, it would have retained the interest of more members and owners than it has, even though it would not be close to as much as before. The initial shock needed time to wear off. Word is that John the owner, has been sick again and had surgery. People are still collecting though, and there will always be members going in there, as long as at least Traffic Swirl still has coins. So far, over 60% of our team of 500+ members has claimed at least one coin this week.

Just to add something here, which I find interesting. There are still a few members who are actively going out of their way to collect coins. Not all the coins, but some. Most likely they're doing this for the benefit of the team more than anything. But what is interesting, is that these members are the ones that I would consider some the most likely to upgrade in TEs (not to earn more from surfing or rewards, but from promoting).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

It has been an year since I got locked out of zubee zone and hence lost access to my team at zubeezone. Bizarre that how all of sudden accoutn gets activate. John got it restored back once, but theerafter again same day it got deactivated again and then no response thereafter to support ticket.

Has anything chnaged at zubee zone in last one year, or is it just the same...

No one is there, has been like that (support tickets, no payouts, no collecting, trading them in and not getting the stuff, etc) for 3 and a half years now and still is. Most of that entire realm of that past and the likes of it, is gone.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

No one is there, has been like that (support tickets, no payouts, no collecting, trading them in and not getting the stuff, etc) for 3 and a half years now and still is. Most of that entire realm of that past and the likes of it, is gone.

and I am trying to get relogged in to stay in touch with a few team members of past and no answer to the support ticket by John now

• 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We see too much of this, site owners leaving their site up but neglecting everything else... If the owner has abandoned the site they should just shut it down instead.

Totally agree I am getting emails from old programs and when I log in there is no active members and with 2000 points no traffic is sent to my sites. They have crone sending out auto messages.