Marketing Checkpoint

What would be your recommendation to make $1 - $10 dollars fast online for free

What would be your recommended program to make money online fast for free. Any where between $1 to $10 dollars. Something that you can do within a day or more. 

This something that i have been trying to compile my project. 

I have tested out 2 sites that i thought are stable.. PTC sites are not always best because of country restriction making it hard to complete task and surveys that seems fast way to make a buck. 

Earnably.com net me $5 worth of bitcoins (0.004055) just by creating a video review and post it on YouTube.  

Here is proof 

blockchain_wallet.jpg

The second site is btcclicks.com it seems to be one of the best pay to click btc sites out there. I just  tried the site out last night to kind the test things out whether it fits into what i want. So far not bad. Already 0.01447 mbtc. 

See screen shot below 

bitcoin_tips.jpg

This 2 sites could be what i need. Its just so many out there. i was looking for something that is 

1. Free 
  2. earn money within 24-48hrs 
  3. Instant payment 
  4. $1 minimum pay up to $10 (bitcoin preferably) 
  5. Newbie friendly 
  6. No barrier. somebody in Africa can use, somebody in the streets of Mumbai, some tiny little paradise in the pacific ocean and anywhere accessible to internet.

Most of the reward and cashback sites not really what i'm looking for and the two above seems OK. There could some out there that you have use once and i would like to check them out. 

Earning faucets can take quite few time. But as they always say broke people always have time on their side. :D. There are few how to videos on YouTube though. 

Hope to hear some killer sites and strategies from you 

Cheers 

Kreo

7c01bf952c6a0e7f151add07d11c3275.gif

I like this topic. I heard about all these sites but haven't gotten into them. Are any of these sites paying consistently (via bitcoin)? If so, I'll test them out and any other that anyone suggests. Thanks.

Anyone Can Make Money with This…
All you have to do is follow two steps to turn
on your money machine that spits out ever-
increasing amounts of cash… NON-STOP…on AUTO-PILOT!

I like this topic. I heard about all these sites but haven't gotten into them. Are any of these sites paying consistently (via bitcoin)? If so, I'll test them out and any other that anyone suggests. Thanks.

Yes! These sites have been tested and withdrawals are coming.

Have a look at the sites which are giving withdrawals . Click here

Promote advertising sites. If you can wait for payout (anything from a week to a month), any new advertising site that has an affiliate program. If you know you have good reach, then upgrade first, recover your cost and the rest is profit. Sites with yearly or lifetime OTOs that are low priced are good sellers. This usually works for me.

Promote advertising sites. If you can wait for payout (anything from a week to a month), any new advertising site that has an affiliate program. If you know you have good reach, then upgrade first, recover your cost and the rest is profit. Sites with yearly or lifetime OTOs that are low priced are good sellers. This usually works for me.

I highly agree with Clare, if you notice, most of the sites that I promote are advertising site which I have been doing for years.

And of course, I upgrade in ALL the sites that I like and the ones that people join without hesitations... :)

I would recommend two FREE Pay To Click sites that actually pay!  

The first is Neobux  https://www.neobux.com/?r=mistracy39

neobux provides enough ads to add up to $1 a day .. cash out at $2 (first time) up to $10 QUICK cash-out !

The second one is ClixSense.  

ClixSense  https://www.clixsense.com/?r=4107041&s=101  provides lots of ads that differ in amont.  Cash out takes 3 to 5 days but they pay!!

They are both Free and they PAY!! always!!

Carter, Tracy D.

• 2 weeks later...

Just Go Here and get this Free Money Making Website.

There is no investment required ever.

This absolutely free business has extraordinary earning potential. 

This business allows you the ability to earn from 1000's of different programs,

It is without question The Most Profitable Business on the Internet

Everything on the website earns you income,

Plus, you can actually get paid for your normal shopping at Walmart, Amazon, and a host of other stores....

By making it simple for Anyone to earn a little we've made it easy for Anyone to earn a lot.

Wow I guess I really never thought about making $1-$10 which makes sense and is likely more convenient because most people like free and cheap. I've largely been focusing on making $100/day, but it gets expensive so I can only imagine what thousand dollar day expenses are. This method makes sense because $1 and $10 add up just like $100 will and can be scaled the same as well until eventually you are having $100 days. Great thread! I would love to try btcclicks.

It's time to get traffic that pays! Endless chains of $20 commissions and downline building on autopilot.....WHO WANTS IT?

You can get average traffic, or you can get Lucrative Traffic here and now!

Click here for multiple payment notifications and downline members daily!

Guest mrclean0325

When I first came online the "$100/day" was my goal to replace my job (it would get close but I still made more than that) and I found, though it is possible, it is not what I anticipated. Even with a smaller amount per day (Dennis Becker has a good book on $5 a day) there are 2 major points I didn't take into consideration which led me to failure each time.

1. Payout - Even though you may be making "$X" a day - when does it pay out? If it sometimes takes 30, 60, or 90 days to get the money which means you have to be able to sustain and fund the project until you actually get the money. Using free resources it is possible if you have the time to do it, but if you are using paid; do you have the cash to keep it going until you are paid? Is there a minimum you have to meet to get paid? What will it cost you to actually get your cash? What fees are involved on either side? Sometimes the money expected is a lot less than we first thought it would be after fees are taken out.

2. Scaling - Can you really scale it up? If say you are making a $1 a day and working just 2 hours per day to make it and want to scale it to $10 a day - can you really do 10 times more? Even if you used free resources you still have the time factor, there are only so many hours in the day. If you are using paid resources, will the money invested be more than the return?

These 2 factors caused me a lot of heartache and grief when I didn't take them into consideration. I didn't think in a longer term and wasted a lot of time on things that, in the end, wouldn't work for me. Not because they don't work, but I personally couldn't sustain what was required to keep them going. I overestimated my own abilities, time, and money I had a few times and it didn't work out well.

You find grossing a $X per day is quite different from netting a $X per day...which is the money you can actually live on.

i just came across this one that looks very promising. they have a great active skype group and it's completely free to start: http://babo1.com/hr31

Anyone Can Make Money with This…
All you have to do is follow two steps to turn
on your money machine that spits out ever-
increasing amounts of cash… NON-STOP…on AUTO-PILOT!

EARN $20 FOR GIVING AWAY $20!

Get your free credit card!  And get paid $20!

You get paid $20 for every one you Give Away!  Imagine...

You are paid $20, over and over and over...

No Application, NO CREDIT CHECK! 

Just sign up and it's yours.

It don't get any easier than that.

• 2 months later...

Hi Kreo

What a good idea, I have found power leads free all in one lead capture, sales funnel and email autoresponders the best and for a small $7 one off upgrade you can also promote any business online or off line. I have been using Power leads to help local offline businesses grow their leads through online marketing.

To find out how Power leads can help you grow your business opportunity I would like to extend the INVITE TO YOU ALL in this forum

• to an online meet up for entreprenuers & business owners 
  • THURSDAY NIGHT 9pm,
  • the format is simple. Each person has 1 minute to introduce themselves and their business after introductions.
  • Our guest presenter will give a 10 minute business presentation about their business in more depth.
  • then their is a Q & A session afterwards
  • you can share your business cards or lead capture page to grow your business.

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE http://www.savingcash.co.nz

Discover The Single Element That Took Me From Strugling Entrepreneur To Making A WHOPING $4500 In 7 Days!!

• NO PRODUCT
  • NO LIST
  • NO JV'S
  • and NO TRAFFIC.

Heres How I Did It!

Check It Out For Yourself Here !

Well, right off the top of my head, one possibilty would be to join Herculist and get the instant free $5 signup bonus.

OK, there is a slight catch, in that you can't cash out until your balance reaches $10, so that means earning an extra $5 in commissions, but you can do that even if just ONE of your referrals upgrades.

Spend a full day promoting like crazy, giving away those free $5, and you should reach your $10 threshold in no time, especially since the upgrades are such INSANELY good value!

• 1 month later...

What would be your recommended program to make money online fast for free. Any where between $1 to $10 dollars. Something that you can do within a day or more. 

This something that i have been trying to compile my project. 

I have tested out 2 sites that i thought are stable.. PTC sites are not always best because of country restriction making it hard to complete task and surveys that seems fast way to make a buck. 

Earnably.com net me $5 worth of bitcoins (0.004055) just by creating a video review and post it on YouTube.  

Here is proof 

blockchain_wallet.jpg

The second site is btcclicks.com it seems to be one of the best pay to click btc sites out there. I just  tried the site out last night to kind the test things out whether it fits into what i want. So far not bad. Already 0.01447 mbtc. 

See screen shot below 

bitcoin_tips.jpg

This 2 sites could be what i need. Its just so many out there. i was looking for something that is 

1. Free 
  2. earn money within 24-48hrs 
  3. Instant payment 
  4. $1 minimum pay up to $10 (bitcoin preferably) 
  5. Newbie friendly 
  6. No barrier. somebody in Africa can use, somebody in the streets of Mumbai, some tiny little paradise in the pacific ocean and anywhere accessible to internet.

Most of the reward and cashback sites not really what i'm looking for and the two above seems OK. There could some out there that you have use once and i would like to check them out. 

Earning faucets can take quite few time. But as they always say broke people always have time on their side. :D. There are few how to videos on YouTube though. 

Hope to hear some killer sites and strategies from you 

Cheers 

Kreo

I would recommend Offernation

They provide Free Paid Surveys and Worldwide offers to help you earn cash working online.

Take part in their surveys and get paid in just a few hours.

The length of surveys is about 10-30 minutes and you will get from $1 to $2 per survey.

It is possible to request payment as soon as you reached the sum of $1.

You can expect to receive money immediately via PayPal, Payza and Amazon.

Join Offer Nation here http://www.offernation.com/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=alexa777

Most of the free earning sites become scams but there are sites which are genuine and pays you.

Here are some of them 

1. Freebitco.in  Free joining. Roll the button every hour and earn in BTC, 50% referral income is very powerful. Even if I earn $2 in a month but I have referred 100 who are also earning $2 a month, my income is $2 (my income) + $100 (referral income). 

As an incentive you can share your referral commissions with your referrals. (I share 40% with them)

8,681,057  REGISTERED USERS

Top referrer has 88224 referrals and doesn't share any commission.

Top payment on 18 Oct is 0.30313539 BTC

2. 2DollarWave is another Free advertising program. One time $2 payment is required to upgrade but you can earn this amount by viewing PTC ads inside and upgrade with this amount. Once you have earned $2, you are not shown any PTC ads. It is only a facility to new members who don't want to pay from their pocket.

3. Infinity Traffic Boost is one of the best Free earning site and most promoted these days.

MINGLE CASH  Check it in Program Threads.  This can be the most amazing Free earning program.

Most of the free earning sites become scams but there are sites which are genuine and pays you.

Here are some of them 

1. Freebitco.in  Free joining. Roll the button every hour and earn in BTC, 50% referral income is very powerful. Even if I earn $2 in a month but I have referred 100 who are also earning $2 a month, my income is $2 (my income) + $100 (referral income). 

As an incentive you can share your referral commissions with your referrals. (I share 40% with them)

8,681,057  REGISTERED USERS

Top referrer has 88224 referrals and doesn't share any commission.

Top payment on 18 Oct is 0.30313539 BTC

2. 2DollarWave is another Free advertising program. One time $2 payment is required to upgrade but you can earn this amount by viewing PTC ads inside and upgrade with this amount. Once you have earned $2, you are not shown any PTC ads. It is only a facility to new members who don't want to pay from their pocket.

3. Infinity Traffic Boost is one of the best Free earning site and most promoted these days.

MINGLE CASH  Check it in Program Threads.  This can be the most amazing Free earning program.

I think that infinity Traffic Bost is just short term site which will become scam after couple of months.