Marketing Checkpoint

Freedym - freedym.com

jjwcook

Freedym is fast becoming the quintessential online (offline as well) educational membership for marketers of all niches. 

Known as the "Netflix for Lifestyle Entrepreneurs!", offering training in memberships and coaching, products and courses, Traffic and marketing, sales and conversion, personal development and motivation, productivity and management, branding and positioning and, of course, tech.

New courses, classes, recorded webinars as well as live Q and A's added just about everyday. Nonstop education, entertainment and fun. Yeah, entertainment and fun! No joke! The Facebook group is without compare!

The founder of Freedym, Ryan Lee, is an entrepreneur, best-selling author, speaker and success coach.

Ryan Lee has a really impressive story, one that any person who has a passion that involves helping other people with problems, should hear.

Ryan started out as a personal trainer and all around fitness freak. He worked hard to educate himself and then worked hard to build up a client base of people he helped as a personal trainer. That passion eventually lead to starting a website to share information about personal training, which eventually became a six figure online membership site, then several memberships and eventually a multi-million dollar information publishing business.

Freedym.com, again, is an all inclusive entrepreneur lifestyle training membership.

The bootcamp alone is worth the price of admission! 

I have, because of my status, the permission to offer a 7 day trial for $1. Don't just jump on this though - figure out when you have as much available time as you can have and then jump in and absorb! You won't regret it!

Ryan does not believe in upsells, downsells, sidesells and any other kinda' sells that are prevalent in the current GOOORUUU community. What you see is what you get for a nominal monthly fee. Oh, not completely true, there are surprises too that you won't see posted! 

P.S. 

The affiliate commission is not that much. I won't refuse the commission ("Never Refuse Money" the old banker told me - story for another time) but I promote this primarily for the goodwill it brings back. 

If you decide to get involved and want to promote Freedym, you are more than welcome to copy everything I've said here - it's all the truth and good! 

Be Well, 

Jimmy Cook