Photo

Do You Prefer The Old Safelists or New Viral Mailers? - Why?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:20 PM

From what I've heard, Dan is now "excluded" from opening more sites on this script 

I appreciate your feedback and advice Maryanne, thank you :)

I wonder why? I am curious (about excluded).

And.. you do? I thought you would get angry for saying such things against that world, glad you didn't though as not trying to anger anyone.

#22 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:35 PM

I have seen both mailer types. I was never really sure if there was a difference in them. As has been mentioned above, someone stated there was no difference. To me, the term "viral mailer" seems like a play on words, suggesting viral advertising or similar.

It took the term mailer, which is the same as a safelist, but then put the word viral in front and it's not even viral. That has irked me for the past 5 years because it's incorrect. Subconciously show it is somehow different and it is not

#23 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:26 PM

I wonder why? I am curious (about excluded).

And.. you do? I thought you would get angry for saying such things against that world, glad you didn't though as not trying to anger anyone.

Actually when the news came to me, it was 2nd hand from a skype room rant, and I was so not surprised that I didn't even bother to ask for details. There's actually so much I could say here regarding my opinions about that whole JV launch scenario, but its probably best not to :)

And yes, I do. I understand you, and admire you, and quite frankly, I feel honored that you responded to me. My feelings toward what has happened with the script since it was first introduced, and a lot of things around it, are probably more similar to yours than you think, :) 

Proud leader of the Team Synergy

banner-1485858209.png

#24 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

Wow, that flattered me :) and yeah I didnt want to make you mad because I know I can be harsh on opinions. And sorry it took awhile to come back here to respond to that kindness you posted, I was killing some spider mess in the garage and house cleaning on a massive scale! (and now the crickets and moths get to live without be wrapped up in a silk sack for god knows how long haha)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users